Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/9/2003 9:29:04 AM EDT
Why didn't somebody warn me just how addicitve this AR thing is? Wonder if this "problem" had anything to do with the fact that I got divorced about 6 mos. ago?

So...I thought after buying my first AR, a BM M4 Type, the RAS, the Aimpoint and its mounts, getting a nice KKF A3 TacBrake to go with it, blah, blah, blah...that was it. And, I know this is nothing compared to some of you out there!

What was I thinking when I thought I could do with one AR? Oh no, had to buy another one. Now I am the pround owner of a new BM - a 20" inch A3 Target rifle.

Now I am already thinking about an ACOG and ammo, more ammo. Mags, more mags... Hmmm... sure do like that Stoner SR-25!!! WHEN WILL IT STOP? MAKE IT STOP!!!  
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:42:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Ah yes, you've been infected with the "black fever"!  It won't stop at two either so prepare thy self [;)]

Hey, where are the pictures?  You can't tease us like this and not post on pictures of your new family.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry about your good luck in catching the fever it never stops. While paying for new M-4, I was thinging about the Bushy liteweight next,wife didn't know.  hehehe [:P]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why didn't somebody warn me just how addicitve this AR thing is? Wonder if this "problem" had anything to do with the fact that I got divorced about 6 mos. ago?

So...I thought after buying my first AR, a BM M4 Type, the RAS, the Aimpoint and its mounts, getting a nice KKF A3 TacBrake to go with it, blah, blah, blah...that was it. And, I know this is nothing compared to some of you out there!

What was I thinking when I thought I could do with one AR? Oh no, had to buy another one. Now I am the pround owner of a new BM - a 20" inch A3 Target rifle.

Now I am already thinking about an ACOG and ammo, more ammo. Mags, more mags... Hmmm... sure do like that Stoner SR-25!!! WHEN WILL IT STOP? MAKE IT STOP!!!  
View Quote

LOL yeah I hear ya.  Started out with a 20" A3 HBAR, sold it towards a preban AR, tricked that puppy out, then bought a Varminter, tricked that baby out, then went back and bought another 20" A3 HBAR!

I'm gonna do the same - ACOG and an ARMS#40.

I know what'll happen next too...I'll have 3 tricked out AR's....

and I'm gonna want a plain jane iron sight Bushmaster 16 superlight A2 carbine with an ACE stock.

Then I'll save for the almighty AR15 LEGP AR10a4!!!

It doesn't stop, in fact it grows.  Your time here illustrates that.  Each page you read increases both your knowledge, and desire to collect, learn, trade, sell, buy, collect, shoot, shoot, shoot, collect, buy, buy, sell, trade, buy, shoot, collect, etc etc etc...

Might as well buy yourself a team membership and let the hobby consume you...

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.  RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.[beer]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#4]
the "problem" is just now getting started. wait until you've been in it for a couple of years.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered exactly same model today (Bushy 20" A3 Standard Target model) but with  government profiled barrel.

Have fun!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top