Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 10:04:15 AM EDT
Starting at $699 for select models.  Do they have a storefront or do shows?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:02:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Schrams sells his for $729 about $785 with tax.
GG
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Got a link?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:47:07 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.cdnninvestments.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:52:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[url]www.cdnninvestments.com[/url]
View Quote

I knew that.. but I didn't see it on their web page. Got an actual link to the page with the Bushmasters on it?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#5]
You have to download their catalog.

It is here:  [url]http://www.cdnninvestments.com/dowournewcat.html[/url]

The bushmaster "sale" is on the first page.

Steve
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Be carefull buying from these guys.
I ordered a, as advertised in Shotgun News, Simmons Redline spotting scope.  When my order came in it was a Blazer spotting scope.  They are made by Simmons but they are a cheap POS.
When I called to inquire about sending it back they had some ridiculous policy about returning within 3 days of ordering.  It took that long to get to me.  They also had a 40% re-stocking fee, or something like that.  I don't remember the details because I wrote them off and will never order from them again.
The guys I talked to on the phone were rude as hell too.  Leads me to believe that they get a lot of unsatisfied customers.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I have ordered several Hi-Cap mags from CDNN for my Glocks and they have always delivered as promised.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I have ordered from CDNN dozens of times. I have probably purchased over 100 magazines from them over the years and never had any problem at all.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I have ordered from CDNN for years and have never had a problem.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:26:44 PM EDT
[#11]
In the 90's, I ordered several times from them without any problems.

When I ordered several 25rd Galil .308 mags from them in 2000, they quoted me about $20 higher (each) than what was listed in the current Shotgun News.  When I mentioned their ad, I got a "That's the new price, take it or leave it."  

While I understand that price changes might take place before a print ad changes, their lower price was still advertised- for months.  I've never ordered since.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Every magazine on every police officers rig I work with was purchased from CDNN.  No problems here.  Never bought nothing but mags though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top