Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 7:31:49 PM EDT
it has a pistol grip, a barrel shroud and can accept a detachable magazine.

Dontcha just love those guys at the VPC!

Any gun with those characteristics mentioned above should be banned in any new AWB according to the VPC along with ANY Mini-14 rifle (no mention of the Mini-30 though).

CRC
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:42:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't believe in banning "assault weapons".  I believe in banning liberals from our great country...forever.  Let them start their own government on an island where they can all get along and we wouldn't have to listen to anymore of their BS and propaganda.  Can you tell I'm a Right-Wing Extremist? [:D]

Sorry if I got off track, but damn those Democrats piss me off.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:35:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Lets send them to europe. They ought to like it there.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Lets send them to europe. They ought to like it there.
View Quote

France sounds like a good spot to send them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#4]
BAN!! what happened to freedom? bans cost to much but its not our money they are spending its our liberty

sorry just venting
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:50:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree.

The only ban in a free country is a ban on bans.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Whats an assualt weapon exactly?  Cant it be defined as a weapon used to assualt another?  if this statement is true, then all weapons are assualt weapons. but what is a weapon?  could a weapon be defined as any object or thing that can be used to harm? if so, does that not include everyday objects too? Pens, books, phones, guns, knives, etc etc...
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#7]
...it resembles or otherwise exhibits any characteristics of a gun. But don't take my word for it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:55:44 AM EDT
[#8]
f*ck the VPC.
i love sending them pics of me and my AR's.
they can go suck a D*CK, and i don't mean a duck.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top