AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Oh dear God...what have I started
View Quote

What kind of station wagon did [s]Pacino[/s] [blue]Deniro[/blue] drive in the abandoned drive-in theater?.........oh,never mind [LOL]
ed;[blue] for the [booze] factor[/blue]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
LI'm still debating on converting to from a three point to a single point sling.

How much movement are you getting from the rifle when walking with the single point sling. I'm worried about getting knocked in the nuts with the rifle or a very bruised side. [shock]
View Quote

This happens to me all the time with the single point [nuts]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not big on replies but that was funny, notack. I like the single point but I like my nads more! If my rifle saw more action I'll probably consider converting to using a single point.

Thanks for the feedback lumpy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Pacino wasn't in the drive-in scene.  it was Deniro.  Oh, and it was an FNC Pacino had.  I just sold mine. Lumpy, nice looking rifle by the way.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:06:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
re: the stock does it hold the 123 battery? do they rattle? is there anyway to make room for an Otis cleaning kit?
View Quote

It holds the 123s.  I put plastic baggie at the back of the tube to stop the rattle.  

I dont own an otis, kit, so I couldnt say

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice set-up...

Please explain you modifications to the single pooint sling.  What did you start with - what did you change?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:50:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I was experimenting with a Cen-Dex Spring Sling at the time I took the pics.  I went back to the Wilderness Single Point.  Ive got to work more adapting the Cen-Tex to single point since its intended as a two point.

Gunzilla, your IM is full.  Im a different Lumpy.  Didnt know there were so many of us.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I like the 3 points for the great out doors simply from the standpoint that you can put it over your back and out of the way [b]without[/b] the muzzle end flopping everywhere.  Can come in handy in rough terrain.  That said, Marine Force Recon has been using Wilderness Single Points for awhile, and they are far more of an expert on field craft than I am.
View Quote

Well, if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me.

Thanks!
Alex
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top