Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/28/2003 11:09:27 AM EDT
In general, I'm very new on this forum by the way, as a Belgian Sportshooter, is the AR 15 made by Olympic arms a good, reliable rifle?

Dear fellow -sportshooters , I ask this for I'm planning on buying an AR 15 type rifle for a reasonable price, (here in Europe about 1100 euro's = 1100 USD)

I am a pistol and revolver -shooter and in the near future I'm going to ask for a special permit (In Belgium it's called a permit for 'weapeons of war')for a first large caliber semiautomatic Ar 15 rifle, but, as I'm not very much 'home' when it comes to this type/kind of rifle I would like to ask for your advice, fellow - experienced AR 15 fans.

Anyway, in Belgium there is a problem of purchasing US - made 'army' - rifles, for Belgium is part of a '(US)black list of 'bad states' to which the export has been made very difficult. I'm very much aware of the fact that the 'short - sighted' view of our Belgian government towards the Iraq -crisis' may be part of that exportban, but I have patience and I hope that this 'ban' will 'change' because I very much want to buy this American made rifle in the future (anyway)

Thanks in advance for the advice

Peter
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been very pleased with my Olympic Arms AR15. They also have a lifetime warranty on all of their weapons. [8D]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 3:53:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have had a Oly Car for 12+ years with K's of rounds through it, grandson has one, friend has one. All three will shoot with three Colts, and one Essential Arms and with a lifetime warranty plus among the best customer service in the business (according to everything I have heard from others and one minor problem I encountered). If I were going to buy another AR it would be an Oly. Just my humble opinion based on my fairly lenthy experience. The best to you.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I have/have had a Bushy, Colt, FAL, Mini-14, and an Oly PCR-5 which is quite simply the finest of the bunch.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#4]
My Oly has the best fit and finish out of all my AR's.  Lifetime warantee is the extra bonus.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:57:49 PM EDT
[#5]
  If you can purchase any other AR15 type rifle besides a Olympic in Belgium buy one them instead.
  Of the Big  manufactures Oly has the poorest quality. The fit and finish are usually OK but they go cheap and low quality on some of the parts. Some people love OLY most don't ......

Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#6]
my oly has a higher quality lower than my brand spankin new bushy. (tons of machineing marks) both shoot the same.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:00:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Personally, I've done a lot of research in trying to find the best AR for my money...over time, probably about 2-3 years worth. The criteria I was trying to follow were the reputations for reliability, accuracy, quality of materials, fit/finish, and customer service.

Of the people that I came into contact with that had experience with Olys had nothing but good to say. Period. Couple this with their reputation for incredible accuracy and the best customer service in the industry and it was the obvious choice for me.

Now, I gather that, for the most part, some people claim that Oly may have had some problems a while back before the change to CNC machinery, but I do not have any first-hand experience, nor have met anyone with the same. Everything now points to the exact opposite...a lot of bang for the buck.

I'm not going to bash any particular brand simply because that's the "in-thing" and that's what I read on some forum. I'm sure that you're chances of getting a bad one from any of the major brands are slim to none...but you will certainly not be out-gunned using an Oly.

Bottom line is to just check around with other people that shoot ARs and get their input, also. In addition, try and find some various ARs, handle them and preferably shoot them and try to decide which one you like the best.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:45:17 PM EDT
[#8]
"they go cheap and low quality on some of the parts"

Really?!  You mean if he buys their bottom of the line plinker, it isn't going to be as good as their top of the line?  NO WAY!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 9:01:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
  The fit and finish are usually OK but they go cheap and low quality on some of the parts.  
View Quote

Fit and finish use to be an issue with Oly, but since they upgraded to the new CNC machines, their upper and lower receivers snap togather w/o fitting.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 10:16:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Mine is just as pretty as a buddies armalite, and it shoots better groups.  The reliability has been the same...perfect.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 11:56:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Oly has one of the best customer services around.My PCR16 has a very nice fit plus sub 1/2 groups @100yrds.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 2:48:53 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm from italy, and, I must tell you, pietro, here, ARs are WAY more expensive! (2300 euros), I acquired a K23 stubby (7,5" barrel. telescopic stock)from olympic arms.

I have shot nearly 1950 rds from the date of purchase (3 march), with zero problems. Quality is absolutely flawless, no tool marks anywhere.

I'm currently saving money to buy the 16" version from olyarms.

IMHO, they are way better than colts.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 3:25:42 AM EDT
[#13]
The OLY is a fine rifle and commands a major market share here in the US.  Though not considered the best by far, it meets specifications and functions as designed.  

It is an excellent middle of the road AR.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 4:59:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Welcome Peter!

I've never owned a complete Olympic, only lowers but I've been very satisfied with both of them.  I've also been extremely impressed with Olympic's customer service.  

Good luck, I hope you are able to get one soon!

Link Posted: 4/29/2003 6:34:39 AM EDT
[#15]
If your in Europe, how about just slipping over to the Former Yugo and picking up a Kalishnikov 47 for $100 bucks or so.  And while your at it, send me a few  :-)
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
  If you can purchase any other AR15 type rifle besides a Olympic in Belgium buy one them instead.
  Of the Big  manufactures Oly has the poorest quality. The fit and finish are usually OK but they go cheap and low quality on some of the parts. [red]Some people love OLY most don't .....[/red]
View Quote

and I guess you have talked to most people?

Considering you are the only person in this thread to bash Oly Arms, doesn't that make it "Most people love OLY some don't......"
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:20:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I own a (oly)16 inch carbine and today it shoots fine most of the time when i first got it i had some problems with it.The buffer spring would not hold back the recoil buffer,kept getting stuck.I sent it back because it was bran new. I waited six ir seven week,s to get it back,This was one year ago.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 10:39:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Thx friends for the very interesting comments on the OLYarms AR 15

I really appreciate your quick reactions,

Peter

Link Posted: 4/30/2003 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
  Of the Big  manufactures Oly has the poorest quality. The fit and finish are usually OK but they go cheap and low quality on some of the parts. [red]Some people love OLY most don't .....[/red]
View Quote

Considering you are the only person in this thread to bash Oly Arms, doesn't that make it "Most people love OLY some don't......"
View Quote

My post is not a bash of Oly, Oly doesn't make the best AR's in the world and thats life. If you got one that worked ok thats wonderfull but even Hesse makes an AR or 2 that works just fine but they still make poor quality AR's overall and have a poor reputation ...
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Sounds like Oly bashing to me. And to compare them to Hesse, you must have had a pretty bad experience with Olympic to do that. I have owned 1 Colt pre-ban, 1 Eagle Arms pre-ban and 2 Olympic post-bans. Of the 4 the Colt was the one I hated, I loved the Eagle Arms and I feel that the Olympics are as good or better then the Colt I had was, note HAD!!! Enough said. I love my Olympic AR's. [8D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#21]
tangeant,

It's OK to have whatever opinion you like about Oly or any manufacturer as far as that's concerned, but your opinion has to be based on factual content to worth anything more than a mouthful of poop.

Be very specific: You have claimed that Oly has gone "cheap" and "low quality" on some of their parts.

Which parts specifically, have they gone cheap and low quality on?

Did you know Colt's saught Olympic when they needed quality triggers?

Did you know that Oly used to make receivers and barrels for Bushmaster rifles?

Did you know that Oly is the only manufacturer of AR's to own and use it's own casting house to make their own small parts like hammers, triggers, bolt catches, safeties etc..? No other manufacturer can say that. Not Colt, Bushy, DPMS, RR or Armalite. Oly small parts are among the best anywhere. their heat treat is done in house and is superb. Deep enough to do really good trigger jobs on and not cut through the enealing that is on other small parts.

Did you know, that of all the manufacturers, Olympic is the only one to manufacture ALL of the major components for AR15's in house?

I'm not even sure how the other manufacturers can call themselves manufacturers. All they do is assemble the parts they buy from where ever they can get them. Oly actually MANUFACTURES them.

Now I am well known to be an Oly defender, but it is because I have objectively looked at the entire situation, and for what it's worth, reputation be damned, Oly makes one of, if not the best AR out there. They certainly make the best barrels.

(off soap box....)
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I had a Bushy 20" which I traded for a Colt 16". I also have an 16" Oly which is the best rifle of the 3. If I had to part with one it would without a doubt be the Colt.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm not even sure how the other manufacturers can call themselves manufacturers. All they do is assemble the parts they buy from where ever they can get them. Oly actually MANUFACTURES them.
END

Calling BS Colt makes all its own parts except mags in house.
PAT
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#24]
They certainly make the best barrels.
END

Laughing my ass off. The one that came with my Ultratrash was so out of spec it bulged factory ammo brass and had to get replaced by oly. Good barrels Ha ha ha ha ha.
PAT
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:48:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey Glockfan,

You've just expounded your ignorance to all of us.

A company called Continental Machine & Tool is the manufacturer for 90% of all Colt AR parts, as well as Rock River. Neither company denies this.

Colt is to the point where they make less than 4 of their own parts, and that's counting the barrel body and the barrel extension as two. This comes from the mouth of a former Colt's Manufacturing VP.

Colt is now nothing more than a name and an assembly plant, just like all other manufacturers excpet Oly. Oly machines every major component for the AR15 in their factory in Olympia, WA. I've been there

I just came from another thread where you were bashing Oly, and exhorting the ignorance of someone else in that thread. Now you have gone and done the same thing. You have opened your mouth (calling BS) about something you know NOTHING about. If you think Colt still makes all of their parts except the magazines, you just go on living in your little fantasy world, cause the sky sure aint blue where you live.

Do some research. I'll politely accept your apology later....
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:19:02 AM EDT
[#26]
I have two Oly's I have never  regretted  buying them. I have absolutely nothing against any other brand (except Heese) I like my Oly's, and have put them through many, many rounds, without problems.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:23:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Well I just compleated a colt armoers course and the Instructor Ken Elmore who has worked for colt for some time told me the build their parts to mil spec in house. I belive him until shown otherwise.
PAT
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Everyone gets a bad product and has a string of bad luck with customer service.  I'm sorry to hear it happened to you with the same company that has gone out of its way to help me and many others.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 12:25:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They certainly make the best barrels.
END

Laughing my ass off. The one that came with my Ultratrash was so out of spec it bulged factory ammo brass and had to get replaced by oly. Good barrels Ha ha ha ha ha.
PAT
View Quote

Hmmm.... never heard of that.  You try different American-produced, factory ammo?  Usually its the brass that is out of spec; not the barrel.  And Oly replaced the barrel for you? Those A-HOLES!!  Talk about lousy customer service....

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Oly's "junker grade" plinker is the only AR made that I have have seen the upper crack in half and the bbl fall off.  I was present when Tommy Spithauler told a guy, "the comp is supposed to be loose, if you don't want it to fall off when you shoot it, fix it yourself".

I am sure some of you have fired 1/2 inch groups at 25 yds off a rest or had great results for the entire 56 rounds you fired while slapping the trigger like a ninny but in the long run they are low quality.

If you can get a Bushy, Rock River or Colt spend the money and buy a decent gun.

Oly is a "military contractor",,for Boliva, not the US or any first world country.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#31]
One question:

"if Olympic Arms are such a poorly made, low quality of material in their rifle, why is it that I hardly ever see Oly's listed on EE."  

There are way more Colt's and Bushmaster's for sale.  Granted Bushmaster has the majority of the civilain market share, it still is not proportionate.

If Oly is still in business that must mean they sell their rifles and people keep buying them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#32]
I have had Oly, Bushy, and Colt. The Oly is by far the best overall in terms of accuracy, reliability, fit and finish, and over all quality. The Colt and Bushy guys defend their brands and bash Oly so readily, because they hate to think they got screwed out of $300-$400 extra for a name.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Bought a stripped Oly lower.  It had out of spec holes in it.  They had a coating issue.  Buddy of mine bought one at the same time, and it had the exact same problem.  So much for quality control.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:01:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Ford vs. Chevy
Chevy vs. Ford.

The Ford guys bash Chevy and tell you all the problems that Chevy trucks have. It just takes 2 seconds of questioning for them to admit that they have never had a Chevy, and do do maintanence on their Ford.

The Chevy guys bash Ford and tell you all the problems that Ford trucks have. It just takes 2 seconds of questioning for them to admit that they have never had a Ford, and do do maintanence on their Chevy.

No company is perfect.

But if you noicted the people that actually OWN Oly's say that they like them. I own an Oly, I like it.

Others have said blah, blah, blah, oly, balh, blah, but they never said they owned an Oly. Could it be that they have to be sure that their rifle is better, so it helps when the run Oly down? The answer is yes.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Hmmm.... never heard of that. You try different American-produced, factory ammo? Usually its the brass that is out of spec; not the barrel. And Oly replaced the barrel for you? Those A-HOLES!! Talk about lousy customer service....
END

Did you read the part about it taking OVER A FREAKING YEAR. That combined with outright lies from factory reps on when the guns was comming back or that it was in the mail when it was not. ALso the brass that had an obvious buldge was over 5 different types of factory ammo. If they treated you like that you would not be a fan either. The barrel was the most serious problem but not the only one. There was the trigger issue. The fact did not come with the custom grip I ordered, the fact that the bi pod home was drilled 20 degrees off. Oh yea they must have been freaking drunk when they assembled my gun. A retarted FAS druggie could have done a better job.
PAT
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#36]
"if Olympic Arms are such a poorly made, low quality material rifle, why is it that I hardly ever see Oly's listed on EE."

There are way more Colt's and Bushmaster's fort sale. Granted Bushmaster has the majority of the civilain market share, it still is not proportionate.

If Oly is still in business that must mean they sell their rifles and people keep buying them.
END

Not many olys out there compared to Colts and Bushys. Plus people probably feel guilty about passing on a pos gun.

Yes people buy them. CLinton got elected for a second term. I can't explain either. Sorry to be so bitter. But I had over 14 months to fester on it while they were screwing me over.
PAT
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Oly sells cheap, dealers can mark them up to almost Colt prices and make decent profit, thats why they are popular.  If you paid less you got less.

Comparing hundreds of thousands of Colts with 40 years or so of history, to thousands of Oly's with hundreds of complaints is not the same thing.

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:57:48 PM EDT
[#38]
I have owned 1 pre-ban Colt , 1 pre-ban Eagle Arms and 2 Olympic Arms AR15's. I love my Oly's and I loved my Eagle Arms. The one that was a piece of crap was the Colt. I would never own another Colt. I think glockfan has some kind of issue with Olympic Arms. And with the attitude he has toward everyone I can see why Olympic would not want to deal with him. But we are all entitled to our own opinions. I just do not agree with his. [8D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#39]
I am just going to reach out on this one. But just reading your post makes me believe that you are probably not the easiest guy to get along with or to talk to. So from my point of view if I where an Olympic employee I would lie to you and keep your gun for a year just to piss you off.
[8D]

glockfan wrote;
Quoted:
Hmmm.... never heard of that. You try different American-produced, factory ammo? Usually its the brass that is out of spec; not the barrel. And Oly replaced the barrel for you? Those A-HOLES!! Talk about lousy customer service....
END

Did you read the part about it taking OVER A FREAKING YEAR. That combined with outright lies from factory reps on when the guns was comming back or that it was in the mail when it was not. ALso the brass that had an obvious buldge was over 5 different types of factory ammo. If they treated you like that you would not be a fan either. The barrel was the most serious problem but not the only one. There was the trigger issue. The fact did not come with the custom grip I ordered, the fact that the bi pod home was drilled 20 degrees off. Oh yea they must have been freaking drunk when they assembled my gun. A retarted FAS druggie could have done a better job.
PAT
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#40]
My first AR is an Oly. A lot was riding on that purchase as to whether I would catch "black rifle fever"...well, it worked. I have been very pleased with my PCR-4 so far and will stack it up to any of the ABC's any day, pre or post ban.

Fit & Finish are excellent.

The rifle is accurate as hell, any deviations from bullseye is due to the shooter not the gun.

All my USGI mags click in & drop out just fine.

I have a lifetime warranty, do you?

Customer Service: well...I did have a problem of the factory muzzle brake set screws coming loose after firing a few boxes...even lost one. So I called Oly Cust Svs to get a replacement...guy sent me complete set of 4 screws at no charge. That may sound like small potatoes to some, but its the little things like that that'll keep a customer happy.

So while the AK crowd sprays lead everywhere but on target, and the ABC crowd are bowing to their purple furnitured, chrome-lined AR gods...I'll be down at the range knockin' the hell out of the red centers.

[peep]

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:46:34 AM EDT
[#41]
I am just going to reach out on this one. But just reading your post makes me believe that you are probably not the easiest guy to get along with or to talk to. So from my point of view if I where an Olympic employee I would lie to you and keep your gun for a year just to piss you off.
END

Your would make a crappy customer service agent then. Spending 1200 on a pos kind of puts you in a bad mood preaty darn quick. Then to have some idiot (you) say that I have issues because I am not happy with a pos and a company with crappy customer service tends to make me have issues.

SNIP
END

Your going to need it. Plus it takes a life time to get results from it when you do.

PAT
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:14:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Bought a stripped Oly lower.  It had out of spec holes in it.  They had a coating issue.  Buddy of mine bought one at the same time, and it had the exact same problem.  So much for quality control.
View Quote

I have no doubt that Olympic has produced some lemons in th past. but my experience is that the whole rifle I bought from them (a PCR7 Eliminator) and  the 4 rifles I built using their lowers (including a 50. Beowulf) work perfectly. I have never needed to use the thier customer service so I can't comment. BTW I am not particularly  a Olympic fan but Rather close to me is the Olympic distributor for northern New England so I get my guns parts fast and at the right price. I have to chime in here though that I am amazed that so many people who have never owned one slamm them though.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:44:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Your response is exactly my point about you glockfan. You cannot comment about anything without a few choice words coming out of your mouth and always negative.. That is not good public relations in any aspect. If you call someone up with a problem work it out with them. Don't turn it into a screaming and cussing match, they will never work with you if you treat them like you do. As far as warranty work with Olympic, I had an ammo problem with my AR15 and they did everything I asked and in a timely manner. Andy at Olympic Arms was great to work with. And by the way I work with the public on a daily basis. And I love the fact that I can chose not to have to work with people like you. [8D]

Quoted:
END

Your would make a crappy customer service agent then. Spending 1200 on a pos kind of puts you in a bad mood preaty darn quick. Then to have some idiot (you) say that I have issues because I am not happy with a pos and a company with crappy customer service tends to make me have issues.

SNIP
END

Your going to need it. Plus it takes a life time to get results from it when you do.

PAT
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Don't turn it into a screaming and cussing match, they will never work with you if you treat them like you do
END

Realy sounds well and good until you have caught them on their 6th lie. Yes you should treat others how you want to be treated. Their the ones who made the crap product, their the ones who lied on the phone about the return date. When someone makes a bad product and screws you you don't have to just take it. Anyway enough trying to explain common sence to you. Its not working. You obviously think that we should all be happy with the lemons OLY produces because you have had better luck. Sorry that does not wash with me.

SNIP
I work with the public on a daily basis. And I love the fact that I can chose not
                    to have to work with people like you.
END

I work with the public as well but my job involves catching people breaking the law and taking them to a place they would rather not be. As the customer its not my job to have good PR skills. When you give poor service and make crap  for a product you will get negative comments. What oly did was inexcusable despite your best efforts. I am not alone. It seems lonegunman has had problems with his oly as well. Why is it that oly is the single most complained about and bashed AR maker on this fourm.

PAT
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:36:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Why is it that oly is the single most complained about and bashed AR maker on this fourm.
PAT
View Quote

WHATEVER?  You're right!  100% Correct.  

Wait one minute glockfan, don't you mean Armalite is the "single most complained about and bashed AR maker on this fourm.
" at least by you anyway.

Rock River out of spec A3 uppers?  Remember that issue?  I have one.

Bushamster Front Sight alignment problems?  I experienced this myself.

Bushmaster Purple receivers?  Wish I had a set.

Every manufacturer at one time in their existance has had issues with the quality of their product.  It is certainly not indigenous or over represented by Oly Arms, by no means.  

For the $500 I spent on a complete (lower included) Oly Arms Rifle kit, it is the best AR15 I own out of (7).
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:04:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Did my homework, researched the issues, compared the features AND available options, and purchased the Olympic SUM as my first AR. It will shoot with any other AR out there and better than most bolt rifles. I have had zero problems, fit and finish are great. Good barrels? Oly is the ONLY maker to offer a broach cut SS barrel. These things will shoot.
My next AR will also be an Oly, no doubt.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

That's not about talking TO people. That's talking FOR people. And I don't need anyone talking for me. I've put thousands and thousands of rounds through an Olympic carbine over the last 10 years with zero malfunctions, and it shoots into an inch at 100 yards.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Everytime somebody comments at their negative OLY experience the get bombed with dozens of those stupid "I love my OLY" comments from s/n's with 13 posts.

I have a feeling its because they are from oly employees or cronies with several s/n's each looking to cover for shitty warranty service and a cheap product.

Just a thought,,,but a guy with 13 posts who comments like he has been here for years,,,,,sounds like an OLY flunkie.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Everytime somebody comments at their negative OLY experience the get bombed with dozens of those stupid "I love my OLY" comments from s/n's with 13 posts.

I have a feeling its because they are from oly employees or cronies with several s/n's each looking to cover for shitty warranty service and a cheap product.

Just a thought,,,but a guy with 13 posts who comments like he has been here for years,,,,,sounds like an OLY flunkie.
View Quote

....and I imagine the voices in your head tell you this??  Post count has nothing to do with AR experience.  In your next post, please provide some credible evidence.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:43:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Well in LEO circles I have seen most every company get its share of the market. Colt and Bushy domintate but Armalite and DPMS have their share. Oly is absent because of quality control issues.
PAT
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top