Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/25/2002 5:43:30 PM EDT
Hey everyone.  I was just wondering where you all buy 30 round mags.  i bought a few from Cope's Distribution, and they are crap.  They say "Colt AR-15" on the bottom, but one is bent at the feed and one won't lock into the receiver.  i can pull it right out.  Please let me know where to buy and how much they usually run you.  Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you contacted Roger about it?  I've dealt with him before, and the magazines I got from him were high quality, but they weren't AR-15 mags.  For AR-15 mags you should only get USGI mags, though some people say Thermold and the later Orlite magazines work well too.  The British steel magazines are supposed to be alright too.  Almost everything else is complete junk.

Some of the best deals going right now seem to be at Cruffler's.  I've never dealt with them before though.
http://www.cruffler.com/M16Mags.html
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 6:09:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to the equipment exchange and get some from skich or one of the other reliable guys that have good stuff at good prices.  If you're patient, you'd be suprised at the deals you will get.  Right now new GI or Thermold mags can be had for about $20 to $26 frequently, used a lot cheaper.
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 10:04:00 PM EDT
[#3]
New AR mags in wrap..Sierra [email protected]
www.Sierra-supply.com
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top