Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2002 5:34:59 PM EDT
Does anyone out there have any experience with this conversion kit? Is it avaliable to a civie, or do you need LEO status? Santa is looking to trick out his old H-bar, and is very interested in this. Can you guys help me out? Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 8:05:24 PM EDT
If you have a preban reciever, you can get the folding stock version. Not too many people get them however because one, they are expensive. And two, when you do have enough money for one, they arent the easiest things to get. Other than seeing a couple, and toying with the idea of getting one, I have no experience.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 8:19:43 PM EDT
It's a very nice setup,The one I have is very accurate [one moa with ss109].Only problem was a tight chamber and after 100 rounds that straightened out
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 10:22:37 PM EDT
They have some interesting features, though their relative obscurity makes them expensive & may make it difficult to get certain parts. Zitta designs them & contracts the mfg. work out. I read a post while back on this board that, under FA use, the spring guide rod gets hot & reduces the springs' (there are 2) force constant, which can affect reliability.
Top Top