Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/11/2002 6:08:55 PM EDT
Just a quick question.... I have a RRA rifle on order and I purchased this mount in advance and also ordered a scope. Just as my luck goes, lol the scope once I turn the eyepiece in to clear the reticule, the scope will not fit in the mount. So I either have to swap scope or sell the mount and buy rings that will work with the scope. My question, is there much of a demand for this mount or should I try and send it back to RRA? I think I have had it about 30 days but it is still new, never used. If I sell it I just want the money I have in it. Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks...

Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:50:26 PM EDT
I bought one of those mounts, had a change of priorities, and sold it in a couple days using the Equipment Exchange. I lost a few bucks on the deal.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 4:52:15 PM EDT
imposter, Thanks for the info. I have it on ebay at the moment just to see what happens. If it doesn't sell I am going to swap scopes for one that will work. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 4:56:14 PM EDT
What scope did you try to fit in your mount so we can avoid the mistake??? [:)>]
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 6:07:54 PM EDT
Rudison, I found a site that was selling Russian military scopes. Thought I would try one out. It is a VOMZ / Pilad 4x32. Really cool scope, it likes a 1/4 inch fitting. Happy Shooting...
Top Top