Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/9/2002 10:49:04 PM EDT
I have been on this board for alittle while now, but yet I have been able to acknowledge the women that participate in this forum. I know you all are out there, and I'd like to see how many women are apart of this board... I think it is cool when a lady has the same knowledge, or more, regarding firearms.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 6:00:33 AM EDT
Coming from a male perspective....I REALLY like it when a lady has more firearm knowledge than me :) Now, if only she drives a jeep.......
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 10:31:41 PM EDT
Then you should meet "Tatijana," one of the Moderators of the Ammunition board. That chick knows some [u]seriously[/u] esoteric stuff... Just don't be a dork and hit on the women of AR15.com on this board. It looks bad!
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 10:38:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GeneStoner: Then you should meet "Tatijana," one of the Moderators of the Ammunition board. That chick knows some [u]seriously[/u] esoteric stuff... Just don't be a dork and hit on the women of AR15.com on this board. It looks bad!
View Quote
So, like, when is the women of arfcom calender coming out?
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 4:34:40 AM EDT
1. I promise not to hit on the women around here...(women with AR's....mmmmmmm)[}:D] 2. I promise to buy the calendar when it comes out ....and don't take me toooo seriously.
Top Top