Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/28/2002 9:48:28 PM EDT
First time I've actually seen a complete FAB 10 for sale;Auction Arms
some good pictures for you guys thinking about getting one. And for you others that want to see one.
Link Posted: 11/28/2002 10:12:51 PM EDT
[#1]
This gun is at Red Star, it's nice but it is post-ban form for some odd reason [>:/]
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 12:30:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Thre is only one word to describe the 'Fab-10,' and it is 'fark you.' Ok, that's two but if you say it fast enough...anyway...

It'll SNOW in hell if I buy it.

That gun is a sign that we quit! We gave in to them and bought what they told us it's ok to have.

No no no! Not in this house! I'd rather stare at a picture of a REAL AR15 and drool!

Jeezzez , this really sucks.

Link Posted: 11/29/2002 12:40:51 AM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://64.225.91.143/BRS110502/BRS122h.JPG[/img]

Oh no, those closed magazine well, it offend my eyes just looking at it!!!!  Damn those evil Kalifornia Demon-crats.  Ouch, my eyes hurts.

Now I have to repost my twins so I can make things right again!!!

[img]http://www-scf.usc.edu/~gkh/pics/Twin%20M4%20Reduced%201.JPG[/img]

leungken
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 7:17:09 AM EDT
[#4]
oohhhh...aaahhh...those two almost identical twins-how old are they? They are sooo darn menacing looking; just what the doctor ordered!

The green---evil---thingamabob ahhhh....noooooo...

[:D]
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 7:38:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I am not interested in a complete rifle, just the FAB 10 lower. I am looking for a California legal FAB 10 lower receiver either in great used condition or low price new condition. I am interested in both stripped and complete. Email me at [email protected]
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thre is only one word to describe the 'Fab-10,' and it is 'fark you.' Ok, that's two but if you say it fast enough...anyway...

It'll SNOW in hell if I buy it.

That gun is a sign that we quit! We gave in to them and bought what they told us it's ok to have.

No no no! Not in this house! I'd rather stare at a picture of a REAL AR15 and drool!

Jeezzez , this really sucks.

View Quote

While I do have "detachable mag" envy, I love the "engineered around the law" aspect of these recievers and would still own mine for that reason. It's not "what they told us it's ok to have.". The AG's is opinion is not very subtle in his "acceptence" letter that comes with each reciever. And it is a real "AR", its just not an "AW" ,so I'm allowed to use a real telescoping stock and a real (Phantom) flash hider,not those noisy brakes.
But, that is a whole different subject. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#7]
The mag hole all closed up?  How un-funny there's a big US Flag on the receiver.  I'll pass.  You people need to move.  And hell, I'm saying this as an Illinois resident!
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#8]

I love the "engineered around the law" aspect of these recievers and would still own mine for that reason.
View Quote

[rolleyes]  Yes, bend over.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top