Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/14/2002 7:50:09 PM EDT
My pal wants one and I dont know much about the company. Im a bushmaster dude and think he should be one also. He's married and has the kid clan going & his "ILLEGAL" funds are about $750. So its kind of limited. Tell me if you own one, not if you shot one once.
Thanks

http://www.shooterstore.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=90&Product_ID=5295&CATID=493
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 7:52:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I own two!!  I have found them to be as high quality as any other.  I definately recommend them.

lost
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I second that! They are as good as any other brand if not better.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 2:22:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I just purchased a pre-ban 16" flat top upper from them.  It arrived approximately 10 days after ordering.  Fine quality, as good or better than most I've seen.  Took it to range last Saturday and fired about 200 rounds, never missed a lick.

The other thing I like about them is they appear to have representation on the Industry Board who actually answers your questions and provides help, if needed.
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a 20 DPMS upper on a oly lower  fed the old girl about 500 FMJ's today without a single malfunction. I'd buy another one no questions asked
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top