Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/12/2002 1:01:40 PM EDT
Hello everyone,

Just another bit of info. I have read some people prefer a single stage trigger over the two stage. Also, that RRA will put a single stage in for a 100 dollars cheaper. Well, I spoke with Steve at RRA yesterday when I ordered mine and he said they do not put single stage triggers in. So, anyone that wants a single stage I hope this helps.

Take care,

Lloyd

Link Posted: 11/12/2002 4:57:05 PM EDT
FWIW, I'm no expert, and I've heard that single stages are better for CQB, but I absolutely LOVE my RRA National Match 2-stage. I was out plinking yesterday with it at 55, 65, and 75 yards. It is as smooth as glass and has a very crisp break. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 5:43:25 PM EDT
BigDawg,

Hey, I am glad to hear. I just ordered my RRA and it is nice to keep hearing great things about their guns. I hope to have mine in the middle of December. Thanks for your input....

Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:02:18 AM EDT
Shot my A2 for the first time last Saturday. Zeroed in with no problem. No functional problems either. A shooter.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 8:57:50 AM EDT
Max,

Thanks for bringing this up. That's pretty weird about RRA not putting in single stage triggers. I know for sure there are a few places out there that advertise RRA ARs with single stage triggers for cheaper. Wonder if they are taking the NM trigger out and selling it seperately...
I know Norala Tactical offers RRA lowers with "Standard" triggers, I'm guessing these are single?
KTAccuracy advertises the rifles with "standard" triggers for about $75 less...again does this mean single or does RRA have a double stage trigger AND a NM Double stage?
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 3:25:57 PM EDT
JRussell,

I have also read about RRA uppers having single stage triggers for less. I have no idea. If you find out anything different please let me know. Which I am hearing good things about the 2 stage triggers....

OldTiger,

Great to hear! Thanks... Happy shooting...

Link Posted: 11/13/2002 3:27:24 PM EDT
Single stage triggers and single stage lowers are available in their catalog. I have no idea on pricing.

Yuckman
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 8:04:45 PM EDT
I love my two stage RRA NM triggers in both of my ARs.

Don't want the single stage.
Top Top