Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/12/2002 1:01:40 PM EDT
Hello everyone,

Just another bit of info.  I have read some people prefer a single stage trigger over the two stage.  Also, that RRA will put a single stage in for a 100 dollars cheaper.  Well, I spoke with Steve at RRA yesterday when I ordered mine and he said they do not put single stage triggers in.  So, anyone that wants a single stage I hope this helps.

Take care,

Lloyd

Link Posted: 11/12/2002 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#1]
FWIW, I'm no expert, and I've heard that single stages are better for CQB, but I absolutely LOVE my RRA National Match 2-stage.  I was out plinking yesterday with it at 55, 65, and 75 yards.  It is as smooth as glass and has a very crisp break.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#2]
BigDawg,

Hey, I am glad to hear.  I just ordered my RRA and it is nice to keep hearing great things about their guns.  I hope to have mine in the middle of December.  Thanks for your input....

Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:02:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Shot my A2 for the first time last Saturday. Zeroed in with no problem. No functional problems either. A shooter.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Max,

Thanks for bringing this up.  That's pretty weird about RRA not putting in single stage triggers.  I know for sure there are a few places out there that advertise RRA ARs with single stage triggers for cheaper.  Wonder if they are taking the NM trigger out and selling it seperately...
I know Norala Tactical offers RRA lowers with "Standard" triggers, I'm guessing these are single?
KTAccuracy advertises the rifles with "standard" triggers for about $75 less...again does this mean single or does RRA have a double stage trigger AND a NM Double stage?
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 3:25:57 PM EDT
[#5]
JRussell,

I have also read about RRA uppers having single stage triggers for less.  I have no idea.  If you find out anything different please let me know.  Which I am hearing good things about the 2 stage triggers....

OldTiger,

Great to hear!  Thanks...  Happy shooting...

Link Posted: 11/13/2002 3:27:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Single stage triggers and single stage lowers are available in their catalog.  I have no idea on pricing.  

Yuckman
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I love my two stage RRA NM triggers in both of my ARs.

Don't want the single stage.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top