Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/1/2002 3:51:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/1/2002 3:52:49 PM EDT by Chevytuff19]
I recently purchased an Armalite AR-15(a real one, not the Eagle brand of Armalites) for $699 at my local gun store. It has the green colored full stock and handguard, is a flat top, and has a 16" barrel with the muzzle brake. I thought this was pretty good for a local store but would like some of your opinions on how well I did.

Thanks,
Wes
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 4:24:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Chevytuff19:
I recently purchased an Armalite AR-15(a real one, not the Eagle brand of Armalites) for $699 at my local gun store. It has the green colored full stock and handguard, is a flat top, and has a 16" barrel with the muzzle brake. I thought this was pretty good for a local store but would like some of your opinions on how well I did.

Thanks,
Wes

Hell yeah!!! if it's brand new ,just got mine from the factory cost$780. with pinned stock you got agood deal ...
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 4:33:39 PM EDT
Thanks....I was curious because this store is known for having higher prices which is why I was surprised when I found this deal. Being new to ARs, and after reading some posts on here, I got to thinking that it might be one of those Eagle Arms Armalites. But after having the dealer fill out my LIFETIME warranty card, I realized it was a real Armalite. I feel pretty good now knowing that I didn't get screwed on the deal (for once).
Top Top