Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2002 2:12:10 PM EDT
xxxxhttp://www.vpc.org/bushmaster.htm

Remove the x'es an copy and paste into your browsers command line.  Don't let tehm know where you came from.

This must constiture copyright infringement.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck that place! have a look around while your there they are left wing psychos!
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 2:30:28 PM EDT
[#2]

To obtain the information kit, contact VPC Communications Director Naomi Seligman at 202-822-8200 x105.

what the hell does that mean? what kind of kit would those morons send somebody?
anyway, to keep up public relations, i emailed them a picture of my AR's for them to enjoy.

www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid31/p3d362dc409400d069188b2e688066e81/fd4c07c4.jpg

hope it makes them sick!
coltc.

Link Posted: 10/25/2002 2:59:03 PM EDT
[#3]
My head's about to explode.  Go to their link for the handgun ban from their homepage.  They are selling a book called "Every Handgun Is Aimed At You".  What kind of shit is that?

Here's the real kicker...it's being sold on Amazon.com!  

BULLSHIT!!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
xxxxhttp://www.vpc.org/bushmaster.htm

Remove the x'es an copy and paste into your browsers command line.  Don't let tehm know where you came from.

This must constiture copyright infringement.

You'd be better off contacting Bushmaster directly. But I,m sure they already know. Be funny for everybody to act like they are reporters and order these kits and cost them (VPC) a little bit of money.
www.vpc.org
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i emailed them a picture of my AR's for them to enjoy.

Way to go coltc!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#6]
The vpc makes me sick
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:58:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i emailed them a picture of my AR's for them to enjoy.

Way to go coltc!!

colt that probably wasnt the brightest idea.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 8:30:47 AM EDT
[#8]
whats wrong with sending them pics of your AR??? I wrote them a letter asking, "if the sniper was using Ford trucks to runpeople over???  Would they be attacking Ford Motors???"

Screw the VPC... Everyone should send them intelligent, hate mail... And I know its hard...  But don't swear at them...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top