Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2002 7:15:22 AM EDT
www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976275036.htm

is this just a little dumb? He MUST mean LEO, right?
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#1]
My guess is that he is simply ignorant of the law.  He is not trying to charge preban prices - or even close to them.  Maybe instead of calling the "JBT's" someone could inform him of his error.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 9:59:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually, if the pic is right, he has a legal rifle.  The stock is probably a post ban non collapsible, the barrel is 16, no flash hider...etc.  He just doesn't know what he's talking about
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 11:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]
It looks to me he has an 11.5 inch barrel with the 5.5 inch muzzle brake/extension permanently attached.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Uhh...What's a "JBT?"
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 9:33:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Actually, if the pic is right, he has a legal rifle.  The stock is probably a post ban non collapsible, the barrel is 16, no flash hider...etc.  He just doesn't know what he's talking about

There's also the question of that little bayo lug underneath the gas block.  And I've never seen a post ban "collapsible" stock like that.  I've only seen them with the "new style" stock.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 9:41:15 PM EDT
[#6]
JBT = Jack Booted Trolls!  
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#7]
The bayonet lug could be shaved, so that it is only the lug profile.  The "old style" pinned stocks are available from most AR companies from ASA to Rock River Arms I believe.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top