Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/31/2002 11:01:43 PM EDT
Howdy

I'm ready to buy a ATN 223 Daytime Lit Reticle Riflescope 5X to my Bushmaster XM15, meaning I have a standard 20" bushmaster with A2 carry handle.

What do shooters know about this scope?  Is it worth the $75?
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:05:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know anything about ATN.... they look nice but if you're paying $75.00 for a scope you'll be getting $75 performance from it. It won't be no Leupold that's for sure.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 9:10:03 AM EDT
[#2]
JT is that the ATN 5X33 L or ATN 5X33 LU? Both are very good scopes as I've had my ATN 5X33 LU mounted on my Bushy. If you paid $75 for this scope, you got yourself a good bargain since it is priced at $299 MSRP or $189-$220 anywhere here on the web. IMHO the clarity of this scope as well as it's single tube manufacture reminds me of a low end Unertl or U.S. Optics design and as for ruggedness, let's say that my three sons have more than put this combination through the ringer.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 3:07:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Was this a private sale, or is there someone out there selling ATN optics for half price?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top