Varmint Rifle Upper Half
With 24” stainless steel 1:8 twist barrel
With 20” stainless steel 1:8 twist barrel
With 16” stainless steel 1:8 twist barrel
The above came off of the R.R.A. website. I emailed them the same message but have not heard back from them (not a good start...) Maybe some board members could answer the questions:
1) What make barrel and contour is used on this upper?
2) Bolt/carrier included? If not, how much for a matching bolt
3) I hand load, what seems to be the most accurate load for Target/Varmints under 300-400 yards with this upper?
4) I will be mating this up with a Bushmaster V-Match lower. Any problems?
5) Will R.R.A. be at Camp Perry, if so When?
Thanks for your time, Keith