Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/4/2002 4:45:41 PM EDT
11th 70/72 Cambobia Offensive N of Pelican and HO Bo..in a 113........... I just went and saw that movie..WE WRE soldiers ONCE.. F aint like it was IMHO...M's looked good though! I think the POWER Marketers who dont know S... about combat and saving your ass need to RE_THINK..YA I am Pissed off at the BS!!!!!!!!!!! Bruce Lee James 11th airmobile 1971-71 Honer Discharge Lotsa of BC (sad)
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:00:58 PM EDT
I agree it’s a shame what money means and dramatic license. 71-74 Cambodia/ Parrots Beak region
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:26:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/4/2002 6:36:20 PM EDT by bjames]
I have almost re-gained! And I will.. Black Rifle and all...full battle gear 1/71-10/71 is correct. I took 3 in my left foot on an air jump to the LZ. Down and in pain..never fired a shot. Uhey came back and got two others and me...Medic named Kevin Donneley from Chicago...3 weeks later got a Starflite home..12/71. I never killed the dove. Glory F*** LBJ and your BS I am GLAD you are pushing dasies and I am NOT, FU AH where are my friends????????????...oxen feed in a rice field? FFFFUUUU Hollywood, and your TX F****** Ranch. SH**. I am Pissed... Was I anybody except another soldier? That movie is not correct. I do not want to be some hero I wanted to stay alive...just enjoy life and get the F out of there...why cant they just forget it..????????????????? It was not nice. Now am I a man and citezen, or just old icon with a black rifle (that is NOT for sale ever)...........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! bedtime I needed the reply. you know! Bruce
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:05:44 PM EDT
Am I a Circus Clown? Prayers and praises to those who were not in country...My heart is blind and I remain in an echo. The hell with the...younger US, I wouldn't run..they would...or show me in the middle east...boy...........?
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:11:40 PM EDT
edmedic, Parrots Beak region is correct...got home and well you know. thanks I never wanted to go. guess I forgot...always looked at that border in code...it was Pelican break in the 11th... really. Peace Maybe Not.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:26:36 AM EDT
Yea who really wanted to be. Code this or region that...whe all ate.shit..cried & died the same...They say this to shall pass...Never will never has.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 6:04:00 AM EDT
Top Top