Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 5:42:36 AM EDT
I was with A Co 3/505 from 88-92.  Anyone know how to get a copy of my jump log?

Thanks Chupdog
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:18:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Went I got hurt once they stuck me down in the Company Training Room until I healed up. We had jump logs from a ways back.  I would try and get the number for your old company's training room or the TR NCO and see what he can find. You never know.

The 505 website is: http://www.bragg.army.mil/HHC505/

And the website for 5/73rd Cav (formerly 3/505) is: http://www.bragg.army.mil/3-505/Main.htm

Phone numbers are posted under phone directory.

Its amazing what you can find with google these days.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:25:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Good luck with this.. I was in the 3/505 when it was deactivated and made into thhe 1/73 and 5/73 cav last year.. it just turned into a total goatfuck.  They don't even have copies of my shit, and I was in the unit last year
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Well if that is the case, you (chupdog) will probably never get a copy. Unless things have changed, the only place that I know of that jump records are kept is at the company level. I made sure to make a copy of mine before I got out.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Always, and I mean Always get your jumplog from the S-3 Air when outprocessing one unit and going to another.  Make many copies and stick them anyplace you can find LOL

I have my original jump log that I made sure to keep when I ETS'd.  There is nothing wrong with keeping your log,  when you ETS just ensure that the Air NCO closes out the log.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:01:23 PM EDT
[#6]
They are maintained at BN or CO level... Once you outproccess, they give you everything you have.. If you dont, it probably ends up in the shredder...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top