Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:10:00 PM EDT
A newspaper article about my National Guard infantry unit, recently returned from Iraq. I am glad they included SGT. South, the sole survivor from his gun truck after an ambush. I pray for him alot, he carries a heavy burden.

John Kulick was one of the men that died that day. A truely fine American and man, I am proud to have known him. He was a firefighter who joined the infantry after 9-11 at age 30. He was a single father and left behind a daughter Amanda. You can help his daughter by donating to her trust fund.

John Kulick Memorial Trust Fund for Amanda Kulick
C/O Commerce Bank, Whitpain Branch
1799 Swede Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422

This never gets any easier.

A Guard unit struggles to get over its heavy losses
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:24:50 PM EDT
We can relate over on this coast as well. 1/184IN, CalGuard just came back from Baghdad: I believe they have the highest loss rate of any battalion that has done a tour. We have certainly buried a lot of them.

NTM
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:24:27 AM EDT
I feel a little bashful about linking to this, my new-agey mom sent it to me, put it claims to be a treatment for PTSD. Haven't tried it, but it claims to be profoundly effective, and it is free. That's the only reason I am bringing this up, because I think it could possibly be helpful with something very serious.

www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.htm
Top Top