Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 3:10:00 PM EDT
A newspaper article about my National Guard infantry unit, recently returned from Iraq. I am glad they included SGT. South, the sole survivor from his gun truck after an ambush. I pray for him alot, he carries a heavy burden.

John Kulick was one of the men that died that day. A truely fine American and man, I am proud to have known him. He was a firefighter who joined the infantry after 9-11 at age 30. He was a single father and left behind a daughter Amanda. You can help his daughter by donating to her trust fund.

John Kulick Memorial Trust Fund for Amanda Kulick
C/O Commerce Bank, Whitpain Branch
1799 Swede Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422

This never gets any easier.

A Guard unit struggles to get over its heavy losses
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:24:50 PM EDT
[#1]
We can relate over on this coast as well. 1/184IN, CalGuard just came back from Baghdad: I believe they have the highest loss rate of any battalion that has done a tour. We have certainly buried a lot of them.

NTM
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I feel a little bashful about linking to this, my new-agey mom sent it to me, put it claims to be a treatment for PTSD.  Haven't tried it, but it claims to be profoundly effective, and it is free.  That's the only reason I am bringing this up, because I think it could possibly be helpful with something very serious.

www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top