Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 8:28:34 AM EDT
 I was walking through Books-A-Million to pick up a copy of Rocky Mountain News and took a detour to the Military History section, and this book caught my eye.

Combat Corpsman ..The Vietnam Memoir of a Navy SEALs Medic

Link to Bio

Being an former HM2 0000/8404/8541, I just had to stop and take a quick peak and see what this clown had to brag about. I have been rather turned off by a lot of books with the label "SEALs" in it. Seems like a lot of hype and marketing by the publishers just to get you into a book that reads like the hundreds previous. Nothing wrong with that, just burnt out on it.  
 Well, I was quickly humbled as I realized that this was some really good reading.   I'm sure the author added his own hype, but it's real smooth and addicting. Hats off to this guy.
 Something awe inspiring about a Corpsman who carried a Stoner.  

Two thumbs up  

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:24:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I carried a 1911 45 most of the time and a M16 sometimes.
Vietnam 1969-71
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Some of those guys were bad..........

Fmr HM2 0000/8404/8427
               (PJ/DV/FMF)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top