Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It is obvious that a wonderful man has raised a wonderful son.

God bless your family, and thank your son again for his service.

Merry Christmas!

Karina

Karina,

Thank you, and you are quite a special lady.  I will pass your sentiments as well as everyones, thanks to my arfcom friends.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:24:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Shake his hand and buy him a drink for me.  Screw the 21 law. Any MAN that has gotten it twice sure as hell deserves some good drinks.

I think Wisconsin allows service members to drink even if under 21.

idk about other states but here in WI, if your parent/guardian is with you, you can drink.  Hell i've gone to a bar with my dad and we both had a beer when i got my drivers license at 16.  All perfectly legal.

Soldiers not being able to drink is bullshit..then again i think there should be no age limit.  You should learn to drink from your parents, not from your idiot college buddies.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:30:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Shake his hand and buy him a drink for me.  Screw the 21 law. Any MAN that has gotten it twice sure as hell deserves some good drinks.

idk about other states but here in WI, if your parent/guardian is with you, you can drink.  Hell i've gone to a bar with my dad and we both had a beer when i got my drivers license at 16.  All perfectly legal.

Soldiers not being able to drink is bullshit..then again i think there should be no age limit.  You should learn to drink from your parents, not from you idiot college buddies.

Or from your fellow soldiers....
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:14:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Soldiers not being able to drink is bullshit..then again i think there should be no age limit.  You should learn to drink from your parents, not from your idiot college buddies.

In Kansas, you can drink in your home as long as your parents say its ok and IIRC, as long as its 3.2% or lower.

And thank your son for his service for me.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#5]
AZCOP, let me know when the bar is open, I will bring my copy of Orders and I can drink alot.

Getting 1 PH is bad enough, 2 PHs dang, we had one guy in our Battalion that got 3, getting tagged sucks.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:18:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We just had a few.

He's earned em.  I hope your proud, you should be, you raised an American hero.

At least in Texas, a parent of majority can purchase drinks in an establishment serving alcoholic beverages and then deliver them to his/her minor child.  

Yee-haw, motherfuckers, and (having already bought him a drink or few) please pat your "boy" () on the back and tell him "Thank You" from those of us enjoying the security of his sacrifice.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:42:10 AM EDT
[#7]
He's a good man.  The purple heart is not an award I want to receive but nevertheless he has earned it.

Max
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thank your Son for me
And Thank You for raising him!

That's a great sentiment; hope you don't mind if I echo it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Good Family, Good Father, Good Son and great American.

Thank him for his service and we will pray for his continued good health.

God has blessed America with young warriors like your son.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow. Tell your son that a lot of people are proud of him.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#11]
So when he was wounded, how did he get the Corps not to call you with a casualty notification??? Them Asshats called my wife a couple of hours after I got injured and scared the hell outta her.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:18:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Your son is a hero !
My boy has been in the AF now 5yrs. Been to UAE 2 times. I know what you feel. I would trade places with him TODAY, so he could be state side.
Glod bless you and your son.......

19yrs guard 5 months 15 days
MOS. 63B, 11B, 43E
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top