Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2017 2:24:03 PM EDT
Long shot, but this is the right group. I am looking for photos of Camp Bragg, and Fort Bragg. Before 1940 would be preferd but if you have something at home or family photos I would like to see them. The photos may be used during the year long Fort Bragg NC 100th birthday celebration.

The photo copyright must belong to you or be in the public domaine. The photos may be published, or put on social media by the Fort Bragg PAO anytime during the next 14 months.

We have already hit up the Smithsonian, The National Archives, and the NC State archives, but I believe the best photos of that time are still in family photo books.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried the Fayetteville Observer?

Seems like they print old pictures of this area all the time.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I have what they have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top