Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/22/2003 3:27:43 AM EDT
This is a load of crap! [url]www.goasiapacific.com/news/GoAsiaPacificBNP_857650.htm[/url] Typical.....
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 12:57:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:08:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:04:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/23/2003 5:04:53 PM EDT by GiggleSmith]
[pissed] I wonder if the New name is going to be [puke]Klinton International Bungfield?[frag]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:53:15 AM EDT
In the grand scheme of things I can think of a jillion things more important to get worked up about. I was there in 1978, we medevaced a guy out. The locals referred to it as "the airport". The only one on the island. I can't see any reason why the Japanese want to put any money into it unless it's to support the "Visit Your Dead Ancestors" crowd trips and they are running down. There is no industry out side of copra and coconut processing, the islands aren't pretty, except for historical interest there is no really good reason to visit the islands. If the Japanese think they are going to make a lasting imprint and change history it isn't going to happen. It's one of the saddest places I've ever visited, you look around and think thousands of men died over this lousy place.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:50:53 AM EDT
They, the Japanese, will put up another Golf course, or turn the whole island into a Golf Course. Look at Guam, Japs took it in 1941, we took it back in 1944, Japs have been buying it ever since...with lots of Golf courses and hotels. Guam, Japan's Honeymoon/Golf destination spot.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:52:43 AM EDT
Shit like this just makes me want to kick their ass again. But this time, I'd rename Mt. Fuji to be known forever as Mt. Lewis Burwell Puller. Sonsabitches!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 8:03:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DPeacher: Shit like this just makes me want to kick their ass again. But this time, I'd rename Mt. Fuji to be known forever as Mt. Lewis Burwell Puller. Sonsabitches!
View Quote
I totally agree!!! Not only that, but they bitch and complain about us being in Okinawa. We should pull out for a couple of months just so they can see how crappy their lives would be without us!! They have no other economy to speak of!!! What really ticked me off was you walk into a pawn shop looking for a cheap camera right outside the gate and the guy yells, NO GI!! NO GI!!! Dumb shits!
Top Top