Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2001 10:12:18 PM EDT
I call in shift at 0900 today, and at about 0905 I get sent as cover to a disturbance in a parking lot between 2 males. While enrt I am advised that one male just ran the other over with a car, so I step it up to code3, arrive, and the baddie is gone. Seeing as I'm traffic, I take the accident. The "victim" is a known meth head who is a loser to the world. He states that he got attacked by this guy, etc. Throught the course of the other officer's investigation, he adds: 1st Degree burglary, criminal mischief (misd), felony menacing, and 2nd assault for hitting him with the car. Not the end of the story...

At about 1310, another traffic car notifies dispatch that my run/suspect vehicle is at a local motel, and the manager said they were in the room. I go over with some other units, and we surround the place. He comes out after some encouragement from us, hook him, and take him in for an interview. He tells me that he intended to hit the guy, and would do it again in a heartbeat. Bummer, now he has 2nd att murder on him too.

Get a search warrant for his car, motel room, and girlfriends car, find 34 grams of meth, 1 pound of weed, 2 guns, 400 rounds of various ammunition, a felony warrant for his arrest, and find he's a 2x convicted felon. It was a great feeling to get him booked. Just got home and had to share my story with yall. Thanks for listening...
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 12:07:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice to know you found a person who deserved your attention today.  [:)]

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Man!, have fun for the next week doing that report! [xx(]

jester
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 10:31:39 AM EDT
[#3]
The report is done. The sgt made another officer do the search warrant, so I did all the reports on my computer. The thing that pisses me off the most is that he cleaned out a storage locker the day before, and he had been cooking meth in their, close but not close enough...
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top