Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/7/2001 7:02:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 4:10:17 AM EDT
Someone's got to lock'em up. Right, Striker ? SparkyCG here, with the FBOP. Stay safe BTW...nice logo flag. Pardon a possibly dumb ? what's with it? Maple Leaf ?
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 5:40:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 7:57:08 PM EDT
Turnkey here, 12yrs patrolling the toughest beat.Everybody I deal with during my workday is a criminal.Nassau County Sherrif's Dept.2nd largest Sherrif's Dept in the US.Too bad it's run by the most incompetent bunch of jerks you could find.Our profession is unique remember that.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 10:00:24 AM EDT
You know people are always thanking me for the thankless job I do. You all definitely have the most thankless job there is. I don't think I could do it. Glad y'all are there.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 1:27:18 PM EDT
Some serious changes here. Just got my computer out of the shop (only about week and a half) and all these new forums. Anyway, little over 6 years with Illinois Dept. of Corrections. I think Striker already knew I was a screw. Glad to see the rest of you here.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 5:41:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/9/2001 5:41:25 PM EDT by Pitbull]
Well, I might as well chime in too. Over 7 years in the Correctional Service of Canada. Menber of the I.E.R.T. (Institutional Emergency Response Team) [(:)] IERT Team Leader Weapons Instructor Chemical Agent/OC Instructor Use of Force Instuctor Ya, it takes a special kind of person to do what we do. Maybe you have to be a little different to begin with??? [%|] lol Of course, just talk to Striker now & then and you know he's different! Unfortunately I see him almost everyday. [>(] Pitbull - [;)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 6:38:08 PM EDT
Correct What???? I think corrections is an outdated term.I certainly don't correct anyone.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 6:56:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 9:30:16 AM EDT
Not a true Correctional officer, but I am a jail deputy at the County Jail up here. Been doing it for about 10 months. John
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:14:21 PM EDT
Corrections Deputy here in Oregon. Make a heckuva better living than as a DS in Texas! It has its moments, that's for sure. Remember guys the Patrolmen are our brothers as well, heck some of us were on the road too. Gotta admit though my patrol time is over. Retirement in only 18 years..... :)
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:36:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:42:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2001 3:36:59 PM EDT by Bossman]
Bossman sounding off sir. 5 years with the Florida Dept. of Corrections. I work the close management housing units at Santa Rosa Correctional Institution,and as far as I`m concerned,it doesnt matter what your agency calls you(jail deputy,C.O.,Detention officer,police officer,deputy,trooper etc.)if the bad guys call you "asshole" you`re bretheren. Here`s a link to the states DOC website, [url]http://www.dc.state.fl.us/[/url] check out the virtual tour........ Here`s a link to some bleeding heart witch`s web site,I havent made her "A" list but I`m working on it.You should get a laugh from this.........I love the description she gives for our Noble Institution......... [url]http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/prison/santarosa.html[/url] I wish this woman could spend 5 minutes on a cell block,I`m sure her attitude would change. Keep up the fight bro`s remember we walk the toughest beat. Bossman
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:00:49 AM EDT
13 years in NJ county corrections. W e have the highest turnover of any law enforcement job. hire 30 + a year and still short staffed. Bossman the woman on the site might be breaking the law. You need to check into security violations, defamation of character, placing your personal information in a public place and jeporizing your safety.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:11:53 PM EDT
I usually don't post personal info, but what the hell: 7+ years with the MoDOC
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:35:41 PM EDT
Me well im an ex-deputy jailer. It takes a special breed to to this job(i mean this in a good way).I liked it and all but in Kentucky the Jailer is elected.A newly elected jailer who has me transport cons and wont let me carry NO THANK YOU I LIKE TO LIVE!No joke we wasnt allowed to carry a firearm while transporting prisoners in a car that broke down 3out of 5 times I transported,it had a cage well half a cage and a fold down arm rest in the senter of the front seat. A guy escaped from another Deputy though this.I salute you all.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 3:08:24 PM EDT
Guard checkin in. 4 years county corrections, and moved up to federal for almost two years now.
Top Top