Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/11/2006 7:03:48 AM EDT
I quit trying to figure out what goes through the mind of a crimnal long ago, but I still have to chuckle to myself once in a while. Our City had an Agg. Robbery last Friday night that went like this:

Two guys walked into a tattoo parlor at closing time and pulled out a couple of pistols and robbed the attendant. There is just one little problem with their perfect heist, one of the guys had come in about three hours earlier and had a tattoo done by the attendant that he robbed. The second guy had been there the entire time that the tattoo work had been done and this particular parlor required a photo ID to get a tattoo. After these two high quality thieves ran out, the attaendant pulled a copy of the photo ID for the Police. Just another WTF........
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:16:03 AM EDT
These things happen!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:33:09 AM EDT
Ahhh.... The Cunning Criminal Mind!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:39:41 AM EDT
My wifes grandfather (RIP) has a barber shop that is still open today. Place has been open since the 50's. There is this kid who has been getting his hair cut there since he was a baby. He's 18 or so, now. Anyway as the story goes, he goes in for a haircut (last year) and afterwards pulls out a knife and robs the guy who's been cutting his hair for most of his life. The cops were called, went straight to his house and found him there with the cash.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:46:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:47:37 AM EDT
That's why they have to resort to crime. They are too stupid and lazy to hold down a real job.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:03:54 AM EDT
Felony stupid.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:42:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Timberwolf_71:
That's why they have to resort to crime. They are too stupid and lazy to hold down a real job.

Well said.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:52:52 PM EDT
Never underestimate peoples stupidity
Top Top