Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 10:03:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:24:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope the USA tucks it up her ass sideways.  How fuckin' awesome was Brian Kilmeade during that interview?  I love him, and the rest of the "Friends", and try to catch Fox And Friends as much as possible (I love that Tiki Barber is being groomed by them.....I'm a big fan of his also and think he's a great addition to the show).  How I'd love to sit down over a drink with Kilmeade and find out how he really feels.........as if it wasn't apparent during the interview.  I'm sure he feels the same way I do.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Dont you think it is odd that the Democrats are not circiling around her, the leaches (Jesse and Al) havent popped up.  Pretty much the only person who is speaking about her is, her.

F' her
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Dont you think it is odd that the Democrats are not circiling around her, the leaches (Jesse and Al) havent popped up.  Pretty much the only person who is speaking about her is, her.

I saw ol' Jesse and someone else on a dais with her, so they can't be that far away.

F' her

Agreed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:10:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:57:18 PM EDT
[#5]
TBO, I love it

TRUE BILL THE BEYOTCH
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top