Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/9/2006 7:25:51 AM EDT
Hey guys... i just got accepted to the academy and got a huge list of stuff that I need to buy, but am having trouble understanding what kind of belt to get. Actually 2 belts... one 2 .25" duty belt and one 1.5" police belt..

I was wondering if anyone can point out a specefic belt for each of the 2 below or explain what they mean as this is all new to me.. I listed them below just as they are on my requirements

1) Navy Blue POLICE WEB BELT, 1.5" with black H-style Open Buckle
what do they mean by H-style buckle?

2) Black POLICE WEB UTILITY BELT (2.25") with double plastic lock (for Range)
im pretty sure what they mean by web utility belt, but whats this double plastic lock??

If anyone can link me to the right style belt for each id appreciate it, or show me some pics of what I need or explain it... something... .LoL

Thanks in advance! Chris
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:37:18 AM EDT
Web belt, h-style is the under belt-check army/navy surplus stores. What youre looking for is an AF issued belt-they used to be AIR FORCE blue when I was in, at least.

Utility belt is a duty belt-again, try army navy surplus for this one, or a gun store. Get a cheapie Uncle Mike's...youre gonna tear the shit out of it in the academy, anyway.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:32:49 PM EDT
Web utility belt for range use with double plastic lock.
Sounds like a bianchi accumould web belt to me. They have a double lock.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:05:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 2:09:28 PM EDT by vegas1037]
Duty Belt. Bianchi Accumold

I'm not sure what you mean by "H" buckle. I'm not familiar with the term. You could always give the academy a call or ask someone in the department what the guys are buying.

Congratulations and good luck.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:34:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By vegas1037:
Duty Belt. Bianchi Accumold

galls.com/jpegs/5278.jpg

I'm not sure what you mean by "H" buckle. I'm not familiar with the term. You could always give the academy a call or ask someone in the department what the guys are buying.

Congratulations and good luck.

I Was thinking more in the lines of the 7200 series Bianchi belt which also has another button in the middle of the buckle as well as the two that are shown in the above belt.
Top Top