Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2006 12:54:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:24:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Send the whole link next time... all I got was a bunch of kawasaki rims...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Try it now
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:28:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Vehicle Description  

Up for Auction

1996 KTMSX 250cc

liquid-cooled

Bike is clean, and ready to ride. This particular KTM is very fast. I know for sure, I have taken it out on the street mostly to race cars and other bikes off the line-....,

MUST SELL, MUST SELL!!!!

I was arrested while riding this bike! It cost me a weekend in Indianapolis Lockup! I took it out for a ride on the city streets, and I thought I could outrun the police. I did for a few miles, cutting in and out of yards, alleys, etc. It is no joke! They clocked me at 77mph on it... probably top speed.., it was no match for a police cruiser!, but they radioed ahead and 6 other cars blocked me in, and that was when I was forced off at gunpoint.............and taken in the wagon to lockup!

So, It is a PROVEN Runner!!!!!!!, Yeah- so it has been raced, but it is probably the fasted bike you will own. I need to sell it to pay for an attorney since I am facing multiple felonies... I have the police report, to prove it-

THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER'S BIKE, it is top notch!

All around it is a good bike!, will need a clutch cable, but it is holding up. I tried to clean it up and detail it... so it will still be neat when you buy it. You can come and test ride it, but NOT ON THE STREET, just my backyard. You will not be let down- This will beat any other 250, hands down!-

I have taken off all of the decals, for a clean, Fresh look- You can choose you own decal set, if you wish-

***NOTE*** No out of country sales, do not email me, even asking if I will. I do not take cashiers checks or sale to out of country. I will cancel your bid. Please, follow ebay guidelines- Thanks... Reserve right to end auction early, since it is for sale-

Please ask questions, if needed- Buyer to pickup- I also have a 2000 Yamaha Beartracker 250cc Quad if interested-

I reserve the right to end the auction anytime-

Thanks

Bike is in very good condition-

I gave it the name- THE HORNET, due to the colors!

Bike has Pro Circuit Complete Exhaust System!

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:11:27 AM EDT
[#5]

I took it out for a ride on the city streets, and I thought I could outrun the police. I did for a few miles, cutting in and out of yards, alleys, etc. It is no joke! They clocked me at 77mph on it... probably top speed.., it was no match for a police cruiser!, but they radioed ahead and 6 other cars blocked me in, and that was when I was forced off at gunpoint.............and taken in the wagon to lockup!

Just proves the old saying...you might outrun the man, but you can't outrun the Motorola...

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#6]

I gave it the name- THE HORNET, due to the colors!
i1.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/4f/e9/64_1.JPG

Around here hornet's are yellow and black. We have some butterflies that are orange and black...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top