Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 5:50:04 PM EDT
So I got a page at 0630 this morning waking me up after only 2 hours of sleep b/c I worked nights last night and didnt get out till 0400. I got paged to respond to a domestic where the husband, hit his wife several times and fled when officers arrived. So I responded with my K-9 and found the guy, and I took him into custody at 0710.

Gotta love valentines domestics

Be Safe
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:17:10 PM EDT
No domestics here. A bunch of elderly people were running fevers though.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:18:23 PM EDT
No domestics for me, but a neighboring jurisdiction had a homicide.

His first mistake was showing up at GF's house with a bag full of teddy bears , flowers and candy then trying to climb in her bedroom window.

His second mistake was not asking his GF if daddy had a shotgun.

His third mistake was being 48 years old when GF was 16.

Daddy chased him down the block, knocked him down with one round and then unloaded the shotgun on him. Very messy. No pattern spread at all.

In Texas we classify that as a "natural" death.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:14:34 AM EDT
I had a Valentines domestic call by only 45 minutes last night. Mom decided to get drunk and beat up her 13 year old daughter in front of the 13 year old's friend. Did a pretty good amount of damage. At least I will sleep good knowing Mom is in jail.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:06:27 AM EDT
well it seems as though valentines day was a quiet one. Thats always good news

Be Safe
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:03:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Johninaustin:

His first mistake was showing up at GF's house with a bag full of teddy bears , flowers and candy then trying to climb in her bedroom window.

His second mistake was not asking his GF if daddy had a shotgun. The first thing I taught my daughter to say was my daddy has lots of guns and knows how to use them. This was followed up by My Daddy says the river never freezes

His third mistake was being 48 years old when GF was 16.OOPS

Daddy chased him down the block, knocked him down with one round and then unloaded the shotgun on him. Very messy. No pattern spread at all. Fleeing Felon, right

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:04:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Docsprague:
I had a Valentines domestic call by only 45 minutes last night. Mom decided to get drunk and beat up her 13 year old daughter in front of the 13 year old's friend. Did a pretty good amount of damage. At least I will sleep good knowing Mom is in jail.

IF the Dept of Childrens Services is anything like ours Mom will have the Kid back as soon as she is released from Jail
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:02:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Johninaustin:

His second mistake was not asking his GF if daddy had a shotgun.

His third mistake was being 48 years old when GF was 16.

Daddy chased him down the block, knocked him down with one round and then unloaded the shotgun on him. Very messy. No pattern spread at all.

Damn.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:28:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By uafgrad:

Originally Posted By Docsprague:

IF the Dept of Childrens Services is anything like ours Mom will have the Kid back as soon as she is released from Jail

+1..........and its really TOOOOOOO BAD!!!
Top Top