Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/22/2006 8:46:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/22/2006 9:50:39 PM EDT by tac45]
I just got one and I attach it to my inner belt and then put my duty belt over it to were it's behind my mag pouch. Now if anyone trys a gun grab i'll cut their damn arm off while they try. Next best thing to a "get off me gun" that i can't afford right now. I don't even realize it's there since it's so light and flat. Anybody else have one or see a problem carrying it like this?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:50:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tac45:
I just got one and I attach it to my inner belt and then put my duty belt over it to were it's behind my mag pouch. Now if anyone trys a gun grab i'll shove it in their eyehing

Nope but a Ka-Bar TDI.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:07:08 PM EDT
spike tanto ,it will go through several layers of clothing with ease, like a hot knife through butter. carried inside the back of belt,wont even notice its there

www.coldsteel.com/spike.html
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:22:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/23/2006 12:23:19 AM EDT by SanTifiQue]

Now if anyone trys a gun grab i'll cut their damn arm off

LOL

what kind did you buy???

does is have a motor and chain!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:40:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tvc184:

I just got one and I attach it to my inner belt and then put my duty belt over it to were it's behind my mag pouch. Now if anyone trys a gun grab i'll shove it in their eye. Next best thing to a "get off me gun" that i can't afford right now. I don't even realize it's there since it's so light and flat. Anybody else have one or see a problem carrying it like this?

Nope but a Ka-Bar TDI.

How do you like the TDI?
What size are the belt loops on the sheath?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:47:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tvc184:

I just got one and I attach it to my inner belt and then put my duty belt over it to were it's behind my mag pouch. Now if anyone trys a gun grab i'll shove it in their eye. Next best thing to a "get off me gun" that i can't afford right now. I don't even realize it's there since it's so light and flat. Anybody else have one or see a problem carrying it like this?

Nope but a Ka-Bar TDI.

BINGO! Mine is mounted behind my mag pouch on my inner belt. Very handy last ditch gun grab tool.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:54:21 AM EDT
I carry the Recon 1 tanto...never had to use it on a person, killed some trees with it though....I need to get a new one
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:15:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:13:50 PM EDT
I was wondering how popular the Ka-bar TDI were. I bought one a few months ago and I think it's great.
Top Top