Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 8:46:02 PM EDT
I just got one and I attach it to my inner belt and then put my duty belt over it to were it's behind my mag pouch. Now if anyone trys a gun grab i'll cut their damn arm off while they try. Next best thing to a "get off me gun" that i can't afford right now. I don't even realize it's there since it's so light and flat. Anybody else have one or see a problem carrying it like this?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just got one and I attach it to my inner belt and then put my duty belt over it to were it's behind my mag pouch. Now if anyone trys a gun grab i'll shove it in their eyehing

Nope but a Ka-Bar TDI.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:07:08 PM EDT
[#2]
spike tanto ,it will go through several layers of clothing with ease, like a hot knife through butter.  carried inside the back of belt,wont even notice its there

www.coldsteel.com/spike.html
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:22:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Now if anyone trys a gun grab i'll cut their damn arm off

LOL

what kind did you buy???

does is have a motor and chain!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just got one and I attach it to my inner belt and then put my duty belt over it to were it's behind my mag pouch. Now if anyone trys a gun grab i'll shove it in their eye. Next best thing to a "get off me gun" that i can't afford right now. I don't even realize it's there since it's so light and flat. Anybody else have one or see a problem carrying it like this?

Nope but a Ka-Bar TDI.

How do you like the TDI?
What size are the belt loops on the sheath?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:47:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just got one and I attach it to my inner belt and then put my duty belt over it to were it's behind my mag pouch. Now if anyone trys a gun grab i'll shove it in their eye. Next best thing to a "get off me gun" that i can't afford right now. I don't even realize it's there since it's so light and flat. Anybody else have one or see a problem carrying it like this?

Nope but a Ka-Bar TDI.

BINGO!  Mine is mounted behind my mag pouch on my inner belt.  Very handy last ditch gun grab tool.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I carry the Recon 1 tanto...never had to use it on a person, killed some trees with it though....I need to get a new one
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:15:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:13:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I was wondering how popular the Ka-bar TDI were. I bought one a few months ago and I think it's great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top