Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/20/2006 5:19:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/21/2006 3:24:34 PM EDT by TrOoPeRcHiN_]
Hi guys,
I'm thinking about applying for the MD State Police Cadet program. I am seriously thinking about going to the academy when I turn 20 but wan't to get into police work now. Does anyone know anything about the program (its a paid position)? The MDSP website lacks alot of information.
Can someone tell me the typical day of a MD state trooper?

Also, does BCPD have a cadet program?

btt
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:00:46 AM EDT
If you are in the DC are you could join Montgomery County Police. They have a paid academy.

-C4-
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:00:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By -C4-:
If you are in the DC are you could join Montgomery County Police. They have a paid academy.

-C4-

C4, the cadet program I am talking about is a program for people 17-20 who are interested in becoming a police cadet, im just looking for more info. I've got a few years before I can go to an academy.

Anyone from MD interested in having a ride along?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:12:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TrOoPeRcHiN_:

Originally Posted By -C4-:

-C4-

C4, the cadet program I am talking about is a program for people 17-20 who are interested in becoming a police cadet, im just looking for more info. I've got a few years before I can go to an academy.

Anyone from MD interested in having a ride along?

Gimme a year and I'm willing to have a ride along . I am in the academy now.

-C4-
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:18:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TrOoPeRcHiN_:
Hi guys,
I'm thinking about applying for the MD State Police Cadet program. I am seriously thinking about going to the academy when I turn 20 but wan't to get into police work now. Does anyone know anything about the program (its a paid position)? The MDSP website lacks alot of information.
Can someone tell me the typical day of a MD state trooper?

Also, does BCPD have a cadet program?

btt

You had me fooled. I figured you were already a TrOoPeR

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:19:09 PM EDT
I have a buddy who is in the MDSP cadet program.
I'll give him a call.
Top Top