BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2005 1:10:23 PM EDT
Link

Man Arrested on DWI Escapes in Cruiser

ETA: make it hot

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:58:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Trainers always tell you to make sure you can still fit your pinking in between the cuffs and their wrist, but I had a women, that was very high, pull one off one time.  But in my credit she took quite a lot skin off with it.  She never got a chance to go anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#2]
We've got cute little "kiddie cuffs" fror our skinny customers...
Made by "American Handcuff Co."
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to carry a high quality pair of thumbcuffs for women. Never had one slip out of the thumbcuffs.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I had an officer arrest a juvenile on a warrant and place him in the car.  It was summer time so the officer left the window down.  He then went to talk to some other kids.  When he got back, the kid had crawled out the window.  The officer submitted charges on escape and stolen property (the cuffs).  I approved charges on the escape, but told him no on the cuffs.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top