Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2017 10:37:27 PM EDT
I came across an issue this evening while testing some marijuana. I'd prefer to not discuss it on the open board though... Please IM me if possible.

Edit: This is a substance identification issue or a test kit issue. I didn't read it quite the same as a couple people here.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 10:59:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:03:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure if serious or bad trolling...

Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I have had substantial testing experience.  During my testing years, I always found that the more it made me cough, the better it was.

Hope that helps in your endeavors.

Also, I did realize right before posting that this is not GD, but I couldn't help myself, and I apologize in advance for shenanigans.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 12:07:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure if serious or bad trolling...

View Quote
Serious and not a troll. USAF doesn't have many DRE guys with experience.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 12:15:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Do you know what a DRE does?
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 1:13:31 AM EDT
[#6]
@SecurityForcesmember

Check your inbox.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:39:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@SecurityForcesmember

Check your inbox.
View Quote
Thanks, IM replied to.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:41:18 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
Appreciate the insightful post. Have a good one.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Call local pd and ask for a field test kit. If that is not good enough find out how to get it to the local/state lab.

the lab may take a while.

You can IM me if you have any other questions.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:21:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Call local pd and ask for a field test kit. If that is not good enough find out how to get it to the local/state lab.

View Quote
Thanks to a few posters here I think we've got it figured out. It's deff going to a lab, it's looking like MJ laced with Meth or MDMA. I'm also going to see if work will get us the Marquis kit from the company we already use for field kits.
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thanks to a few posters here I think we've got it figured out. It's deff going to a lab, it's looking like MJ laced with Meth or MDMA. I'm also going to see if work will get us the Marquis kit from the company we already use for field kits.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least you have access to presumptive field test kits.  We never did.

It will be interesting to see what the lab results are.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, I'll update this thread when I know more but it might be while. I also got S4 to buy Marquis kits as well, I'm hoping we can avoid this confusion next time.
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 4:17:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Very limited in meth here as it never exploded in DC but I'd be interested in pics at some point (government email of course).  I'd also be interested in the testing results that had you questioning if it's more than weed.  If the tube was fizzing I'd be dropping that bitch Immediately but to my knowledge only PCP reacts that violently when incorrectly tested. I've actually seen weed laced with Alkseltzer or whatever it's called for rip off bags

Side bar......I hate when assholes leave broke tubes in the car.  It smells like death farts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top