Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2017 9:13:09 PM EDT
Thought I'd ask here I'm looking for a good brown leather boot non insulated and no WP. Like 8+ inches and come in wide not to pick as they are going to be admin boots unless they are comfortable might get a pair as my every day boot also.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you're describing Corcoran jump boots. When properly broken in, they're more comfortable than tennis shoes.

https://www.amazon.com/Corcoran-Mens-10-Inch-Historic/dp/B00D2OBKOG
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 8:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you checked Danner?     Just a thought
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 12:02:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you checked Danner?     Just a thought
View Quote
Yes I have just one problem I don't need waterproof boots. That's all they have in in they type of boot I want.

F-ck they need to make more desert style boots! I don't need the waterproof shit! Seems like boot makes are only wanting to cater to people who are in wet weather a lot not to the desert people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top