Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2017 8:03:23 PM EDT
So I'll be issued one of these very soon. Can you guys show/tell me what you've done for organizing all of your gear in the cargo area?
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I assume you're referring to the Explorer? If so there is enough room I think for gear especially if it's not a home car. We have home cars and I have a couple of vaults in mine. It takes up a lot of space and being in K9 I carry extra stuff like toys, winter gear, etc. even slimming down the amount of gear, the space with the vaults is limited. I can't fit a bite suit in there. Without the vaults I think you'll be find. It's really not much bigger than a sedan trunk.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine is a non-interceptor unmarked.  It's pretty roomy.  You can fold the third row two different ways.  They either fold forward and you have room on the floor or they fold flat and turn the whole back area into a platform. 

But a friend of mine has the interceptor and he packs a lot of crap in the back of his.  His doesn't have vaults.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top