Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2017 9:06:53 PM EDT
Was curious if there was anyone here that lives in Florida that has done a Corrections to LEO Cross over course? Trying to get some insight on it from anyone that may have gone through it already.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 11:38:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Ask away. Did it in 09.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 10:07:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I did it in 2005 and it was the best decision I ever made. For 9 months it was difficult working full time and going to school around my work schedule.  In the end, over 12 years later I would not change anything. i love my job with my local sheriffs office i have been on road patrol, crime scene, detective and just got promoted to SGT.

If you do crossover and have goals of getting promoted also start working on your bachelors degree as soon as possible.

Best of luck to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top