Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 1:04:17 PM EDT
My uncle passed away suddenly last night and we have located all the family except for one grandson "Chad" who is somewhere in Texas. I would appreciate any help from any of my fellow members. Funeral is on Monday. I will edit post asap with all information I can get from the rest of the family. Thanks for all your help!

Hessian-1

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Email sent your way.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:20:09 PM EDT
[#2]
You can try [url]www.superpages.com[/url] for a search by name and state. That is the "directory" used by Verizon when you call Directory Assistance (but they charge you when you call).

It isn't perfect, but I've found it helpful in finding people.

Sorry to hear of your loss.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks to all who responded! We have located lost family member. I knew I could count on you guys! Thanks for the condolences.

Hessian-1 out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top