Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2003 1:46:07 PM EDT
I think I may have got a rep for  being a cop basher, not so, I respect the guys doing their job, and being decent. I will still bash the ones who do goofy and dumb stuff, but that in no way means the ones who stay decent   are included in this bash. So in response to something fiveO said to me in another post truce guys ? Most of you mofo here are good decent folk, and I know it./ shit once I press the submit button I am committed. done
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Fair enough.  Now, may I see your papers please?  [BD]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I understand what you are saying. Problem is this. Its kind of like saying you don't have a problem with perple people, and all the perple people here, for the most part, are okay. I just like pointing out when purple people do something that I do not like or think they did something I do not like. You purple people, for the most part, are okay in my book.

You see want I am saying.  

Don't worry, I doubt anyone here miss understood your meaning and took any kind of offence to what your saying. Once you stap on a gun and a badge you get used to everyone second guessing everything you do and say. If the LEO's can't take the heat here, among other like minded people, they will never make it on the street.

I remember telling my brother that I wanted to be a cop. He asked me, "Why do you want everyone to hate you."  At the time I did not understand what he meant. 9 years later I understand completly.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:15:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Works for me.
I don't take it personal anyway, and some of the tin hat club are rather entertaining.
I just wish more of those individuals that like to slam LEOs would realize that we are on this board for two reasons, our love of the RKBA, and the black rifle.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#6]
...and now your name and date of birth please...Yo, Cyanide...if you heard cop bashing between cops, you'd know how ruthless we are on each other...anywho, accepted...
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:01:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I got a little carried away in that "other" thread, and may have left the impression that I'm one of the guys around here that hates cops, and that has bugged the hell out of me all night. MY bashing was directed at the individual, not Cops. Think I hate Cops? If I see somebody messing with a Cop, I'll shove the Cop out of my way so I can go kick their ass. It is really a shame that when guys around here get frustrated, you guys have to take the heat. It ain't fair worth a shit to any of you. It's also a shame that here on the boards, only the negative stuff about Cops (sorry, but I can't stand "LEO".....it just sounds goofy...to me, COPS will always be COPS) is noticed, and we almost never hear about the damn hard job almost all of you guys do extremely well every single f*cking day.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 2:31:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Some cops just want a kill, on their record, so's they can brag about it latter.
View Quote

Err, stuff like this begs to differ.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:22:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, I have not been keeping up on the cop-bashing posts, but if you are willing to put the hand out, then you are all right in my book.  

Besides, all officers should have pretty thick skin anyway.  Hell, I just had something happen to me personally that three years ago would have pissed me off.  

Now I just shook my head, and said, "Oh well."

Someone in my neck of the woods doesn't like police, and has either a pair of brass ones, or is plain old stupid.  

They vandalized my patrol car while it was parked in my driveway.  

So, for all the cop bashers, hey, swing away, but I have heard worse to my face.

AZTrooper

P.S.  You guys can vote, and I will post a picture of the crime.  They did a good job, but I was back 10-8 the next day.  

My poor car.

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:32:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some cops just want a kill, on their record, so's they can brag about it latter.
View Quote

Err, stuff like this begs to differ.
View Quote

. . . like I said.  [rolleyes]
View Quote
I'm trying, it is hard, when I read some of the outrageous news articles ,but I'm trying.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 3:43:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Think of us as human first, cop/LEO second.
There are good, bad, and indifferent.
Magnify it by a badge, and  you end up with hero or villan news articles.
My point is that each person/LEO should be judged on their own merit, not a generalization.
Hell, you ever get to Arizona  I'll buy you a beer, You might like me or hate me, but either way, judge me as a person, not as a stereotype.

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#14]
your right, ok.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well, I have not been keeping up on the cop-bashing posts, but if you are willing to put the hand out, then you are all right in my book.  

Besides, all officers should have pretty thick skin anyway.  Hell, I just had something happen to me personally that three years ago would have pissed me off.  

Now I just shook my head, and said, "Oh well."

Someone in my neck of the woods doesn't like police, and has either a pair of brass ones, or is plain old stupid.  

They vandalized my patrol car while it was parked in my driveway.  

So, for all the cop bashers, hey, swing away, but I have heard worse to my face.

AZTrooper

P.S.  You guys can vote, and I will post a picture of the crime.  They did a good job, but I was back 10-8 the next day.  

My poor car.

View Quote

Man oh man do I know how you feel. About two months ago I came outside to find my rear window in my POV shattered by a ninja rock. Parked right next to my unmarked patrol vehicle. There is no doubt in my mind which car they were trying to hit, sucks that I had to make an insurance claim on my POV.

I kinda laugh when some folks on the board describe their paranoia bout the gub'mt coming for them, how they are always locked and loaded, ready for the end. I am always thinking "What if Johnny scumbag decided to try and get some right now, which weapon would be most accessible", etc. My paranoia is Johnny scumbag, knowing where I live and sleep.[peep]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top