Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/11/2002 4:06:26 PM EDT
[url]http://wlns.com/Global/story.asp?S=891625[/url] It's totally clear from the article, but it certainly looks like the suspect in the shooting was the handcuffed suspect. Gee, I remember a few people on AR-15.com saying how a handcuffed suspect is not a threat..........
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 5:12:53 PM EDT
Well they are a threat , they can spit, bite kick, and hurt you in any number of ways. I had a guy who was hand cuffed throw me over him some how, as I held onto him for dear life, in the hospital for an exam. after he resisted arrest, I mean I was in the air off my feet, slamming on the wall, to this day I don't know WTF happened, just remember being airborne.
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 10:15:18 PM EDT
Suspects are always a threat. As for spitters, I had one last week and I used a trick an old EMT taught me... slap a pillow case over their head. The guy couldn't see, thought that he couldn't breath and went anywhere I wanted him to go. Guess its kinda like putting blinder on horses. Also, most pains in the a** still won't spit on them selves.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 11:53:12 AM EDT
They are definitly a threat. Just look at the Inglewood, CA officer that had his balls grabbed.
Top Top