Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/20/2002 4:53:50 PM EDT
I'm looking for the February 1998 and the May 1998 back issues of "Tactical Shooter" magazine. Please e-mail me directly at tmelick@yahoo.com with condition and price. Anyone? Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:10:47 PM EDT
There is no February 98. Skipped to March. They were new then.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:24:58 PM EDT
tactical shooter mag? holy **** how did i not know this existed? how do i get it
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 1:35:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sniper657: tactical shooter mag? holy **** how did i not know this existed? how do i get it
View Quote
It’s no longer being published. It was replaced with “The Accurate Rifle” magazine, which is more of a hunting rather than a LE oriented publication. They used to have some back issues of “The Tactical Shooter” available; don’t know if they still do. See:[url]www.theaccuraterifle.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 1:44:35 AM EDT
hrt4me: Bit of a long shot, but you might shoot Iron Brigade Armory an e-mail and see if they’ve got what you want. They have some old copies of “The Tactical Shooter”. [url]ironbrigadearmory.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 1:44:40 AM EDT
It is truly tragic that this magazine didn't make it .It was the only mag I couldn't wait to come in the mail. Perhaps they could start up just a quarterly publication or something along those lines . I have all but a few of the earliest ones . Keep them next to the gunsafe ! Oh well , I'm sure this plea will fall on deaf ears but please bring it back !
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 9:34:03 AM EDT
They quit publishing it because the advertising dried up. It seems that the readers, police and military mostly, looked but didn't buy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 10:44:54 PM EDT
I appreciate the answers to my question. I hate to hear that it is no longer in publication. It seems that all good things end way too early.
Top Top