Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2002 5:25:36 AM EDT
Did anyone see the news coverage of the Royal British Marines making a beach assault landing on the wrong-targeted island?
It was Spain!

It was all captured on film as the Royal Marines were charging ashore in the middle of a parade! The intended target island was a supposed terrorist training site.

A big ooops to the Royals!

Don't worry Queen MUM, the next time your rock gets challenged by a couple of armed drunk Frenchmen, we'll send over some more of our 18 year old teenage boys with their 22 cal rifles to protect you.

Now that you don't allow your servants, ah slaves, ah subjects, to own guns that is.

Take good care Queen Mommy!

TroDog

Link Posted: 5/20/2002 5:46:35 AM EDT
[#1]
AR-15: the home of month old news! [;D]

Av.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 9:03:26 AM EDT
[#2]
OUCH!
I finally take a 3 week vacation, my first in 19 1/2 yrs, and I'm left to feel so out of touch.
Oh well,sorry for the old scoop.
I still think that it was funny.
I only hope that Queen Mommy,(AKA liberals), uses the same tactics when she tries to retake this rock.

Take care!

TroDog

Link Posted: 5/20/2002 9:42:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm...

The vacation also explains why you are apparently unaware that the Queen Mum passed away last month...
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 12:20:26 PM EDT
[#4]
In my best valley girl accent,
OH MY GOSH!
Who's the king going to hump now?
Maybe some awesome royal marine chick.
Oh well,
Man was I busy in Okalahoma, what a place to vacation.
I hope NOBODY FINDS OUT ABOUT that little piece of paradise.
I still didn't get to do everything that I had on my plans, even after 3 weeks.

The kids want to go back tomorrow!  GREAT STATE!
I was impressed.

You all take care!

TroDog

Link Posted: 5/21/2002 2:01:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In my best valley girl accent,
OH MY GOSH!
Who's the king going to hump now?
Maybe some awesome royal marine chick.
View Quote

King has been dead for 50 years.

Sheesh....

Av.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top