Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey Dude, I pull regular citizens over all the time when they blatently commit a traffic violation in front of me.  BUT I rarely if ever CITE THEM!   I am professional and courteous and I aks them to stay aware and be careful.  I extend the same courtesy to citizens as I would another officer.  

If the citizen is crappy with me and unreasonable, then they will get a ticket.  They talk themselve right into it.  Same with anyone. That is how life works.

People who are polite and reasonable do NOT get tickets.  So If I extend this courtesy to citizens, WHY NOT OTHER COPS?

Oh me, oh my. Am I ok reading this? I'm but a mere citizen.

Just like you moron. The badge doesn't make you any different from the rest of us citizens.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:12:46 PM EDT
[#2]
U still whinning cuz the "Small town" cop didn't cut you a break when u flashed him yer "Armed Security Guard" badge???

Cuz unless u prove to the mods....Yer behavior on here tells me, along with plenty of outher that you aint a fuckin cop!

If you wanna get sympothy from this group, it aint gonn happen....if you do want sympathy, go pedal yer BS in GD, where u will be welcomed with open arms, from a bunch of other whinny pussies.  I'd suggest u leave the nonsense about you being a cop out of yer story though and make it a rant about how the big mean small town cop wrote u a ticket u didnt deserve....they'll welcome you with open arms for that....however if u make it a rant about not getting yer "Deserved" professional courtesy you may be surprised to find an even worse response there.

You wanna know how everyone here found out that yer not a cop......because we all are, and if we are any good at our jobs, we all know when someone is blowing smoke up our asses.....and I'm sorry but if yer legit, then YOU are what makes this profession look bad!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:13:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Dude, I pull regular citizens over all the time when they blatently commit a traffic violation in front of me.  BUT I rarely if ever CITE THEM!   I am professional and courteous and I aks them to stay aware and be careful.  I extend the same courtesy to citizens as I would another officer.  

If the citizen is crappy with me and unreasonable, then they will get a ticket.  They talk themselve right into it.  Same with anyone. That is how life works.

People who are polite and reasonable do NOT get tickets.  So If I extend this courtesy to citizens, WHY NOT OTHER COPS?

Oh me, oh my. Am I ok reading this? I'm but a mere citizen.

Just like you moron. The badge doesn't make you any different from the rest of us citizens.

Chill baby  
Did you read both threads? This guy is getting smoked by "citizens" and "pigs" alike.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:19:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Chill baby  
Did you read both threads? This guy is getting smoked by "citizens" and "pigs" alike.

I'm concerned it might piss me off more.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Cliff's Notes: OP is (purportedly) a LEO who got popped for a moving violation by "small town LEO", is pissed, & wants sympathy; tries to color rant as even-minded by opening with non-sequitor discourse about cops being "good" & not driven by ego; cops shuoldn't cite other cops 'cause we're brahs; tickets are for "them", not "us".

Quoted:
Take it as you will, I am being honest! I am not posting to tell people what they want to hear, just the truth. Funny how people pick out the little parts they don't like and bash them, yet do not address nearly the whole topic!

Most cops I know and work with are great people with the right value systems in place. Most cops are conservative types who beleive in traditional family values and have had a good morale upbringing.

Problem with many cops (small jurisdictions) is they are bored and loose focus on what is really important. Small town cops should be considerate of the community stakeholders and should act as an advocate to the community. Cops should be a part of the small government role in the sense that we do not intrude in peoples business or lives unless they commit a crime that drastically effects another person and presents a true concern to the community. Writing meaningless traffic tickets out of ego rage and anger, or to show your authority, is simply wrong. Not to mention that most traffic citations are simply another form of Governement Tax and revenue. Cops are not revenue collectors!!!

A Cop should be held in high regard in the community and be well respected. When a cop is respected, that means he is perfroming his job properly, not being intrusive where he/she does not belong, and is leading by a good example (for the community and other officers). Respect is earned and not just given. An officer who is an AHole and over reacts with emotional outburst is WEAK and deserves little respect if any.

HERE IS WHAT YOU ENJOY FOCUSING ATTENTION ON:::: Should a working cop cite an off duty cop? Yeah if it is something real bad, then the off duty cop should be reported (if it is something bad). But a traffic ticket??? If you guys don't know that it is wrong for an egomaniac on duty cop to cite another off cuty cop, they you are messed up in the head! If you are a cop that cites other cops, knowing they are a cop, Fine, that is your business. I think it to be wrong for many reasons. IF AN OFF DUTY COP IS FLAUNTING AUTHORITY AND BEING A JERK WITH AN ATTITUDE, BY ALL MEANS ISSUE THE CITE.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:51:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Not again.  Several current and former California LEOs here that could check out any info he wants to provide.  An easy one is his Department's ORI number.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not again.  Several current and former California LEOs here that could check out any info he wants to provide.  An easy one is his Department's ORI number.

The problem is, any fourteen year old could copy his daddy's credentials and post them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Ouch! My small town head hurts! You were speeding and got caught, pay the damn thing and stop pissing and moaning.  You get a ticket with my department the boss will be displeased, you make an issue of it like you are and you might be looking for work.  And while I am waiting for the excedrin to kick in at what point do you feel it would be ok for my yokel ass to write you a summons? 15 over, 25? Gimme a number so I won't offend your ilk in the future!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:13:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Did the sniper school you went to also make you paint your rifle???  I bet you and the other LEO troll bebs1835 ... wait you're probably both trolls so N/M.
In before the lock... and perma-ban for being an ASSHAT WHO THINKS HE IS ABOVE THE LAW.
-SleeperShooter
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wow, just wow.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:15:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Bwa hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some animals are more equal then others.

There, I shortened OPs rant.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:16:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:17:24 PM EDT
[#13]
That will conclude the festivities.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top