Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2001 5:18:48 AM EDT
I keep seeing "help me find a gift for _____" threads but what would you ask Santa for?  

Personally, I'd like replacement windows and a FAL.  Yep... I'm one of those get-her-a-major-appliance-as-a-gift-and-she's-happy women. [;)]

On a less practical scale, I'd love to get dive qual'd and go on a scuba/snorkel trip to Belize.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 5:53:15 AM EDT
[#1]
A new heart - mine is broken. [:(]

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 7:53:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Belize is pretty freakin' awesome MM.  i don't even dive and i had a wonderful time.  snorkeling alone was really neat.

if you ever make it out there, don't limit yourself to diving.  there are so many other neat things to see.  i definitely recommend seeing some mayan ruins too.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Let's see....

How about a woman who likes guns and dogs?

Just kidding, I've got one of those, though I think she'd rather have another dog than another gun most of the time. She did say that she wants another weapon for the computer room.
Darn, guess I'll have to buy another one.

Otherwise, for me, a good carry semi-auto would be nice. I'm thinking a beretta .380 or a small 9mm Keltec or Taurus.

However, with the bride out of work, I'll take the Vegas trip we're buying each other.

or a FAL or  AR-1x would do....
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#4]
"High Maintenance".......Well Sara......I have only one thing to say to you.......Cutie......(merry christmas too)
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 8:43:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 10:54:26 PM EDT
[#6]
A job as good as the one I lost would be nice.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 10:57:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Money
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#8]
All I want for Christmas is to be with my grandparents since one of them definately is not going to have another one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top