Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 5:56:09 AM EDT
http://www.coca-colablak.com/us/index.jsp

Did you guys see this? What are you thinking about it? New Coke product. Looks yucky to me and seems like a horrible mix
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:06:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Your other thread just wasn't good enough?

IBTL.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:37:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:07:51 AM EDT
[#3]
GD, I try to stay out of there as much as possible.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh sorry. I didn't think that all the women would see it on the general and wanted to see what you guys thought :) I'll just post in here next time or something.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:09:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Making link hot
Coffee Coke

And, although I am not a huge soda drinker, I'd try it: I like coffee and I generally like flavored colas (Cherry Coke, Dr. Pepper)

FTR?? The grocery market GAVE me a bottle of coke with vanilla and something else...Cherry Vanilla, maybe??? As a promo.
Nastiest stuff that ever passed over my palate.

My kids would not even drink it...anything with THAT much sugar that is shunned by children HAS to be nasty!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't imaging coke flavored coffee. Don't think I'll be running out to try that one anytime soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top