Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 11:49:49 AM EDT
Some of you may remember my post annoucing the birth of my twin granddaughters.  I thought I would update you.  They were born September 10 - ten weeks early.  Both had problems at first; there was a time for each of them that the doctors weren't certain they would make it.  Madison was born with a rare lung disorder which seems to have gone away miraculously.  We find out for sure when she has her last CT scan in a couple of months.  But she is no longer on a monitor or anything.  Her doctor thought she was delayed developementally so she was assessed by two therapist last week.  We heard today that she is not delayed; she is actually above average.  They are both doing well now and both weigh over 12 lbs.  I promised pictures months ago so here you go.

MADISON

MACKENSEY

BIG SISTER
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
what sweethearts! are the twins identical looking? they sure look healthy! Have fun spoiling!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Aww, such cuties.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#4]
aww twins are fun!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:16:46 AM EDT
[#5]
absolutely adorable!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:28:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes they are loads of fun and loads of work ; I will be babysitting them this afternoon.   I love them to death though.  I am very blessed.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:31:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
what sweethearts! are the twins identical looking? they sure look healthy! Have fun spoiling!

The doctors said they were identical although only DNA test can confirm it.  I have no problem telling them apart; Madison looks like a preemie and Kensey looks more like a full term baby.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:34:55 AM EDT
[#8]
What beautiful little girls.  I'm so glad they're doing well.  Thank you for sharing.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Very precious! Glad they're doing well!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:10:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I sure do have some pretty kids!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top