Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:31:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Have you seen the world famous dollar bill trick?

For those of you not schooled in the infamous 'Dollar Bill Trick', send a note and ask for the explanation.  More than happy to help.

IM

He was mad at me for that.  Called me a hag.

<stops in mid IM>
ooooookayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#10]
This is a hoot for the non-touchies....after being addressed by supervisors and a couple times canned over misunderstandings, I was told to be physically demonstrative when I speek w tih people. Especially those with whom I am unfamiliar. Apparently I have a "verbally assertive" tone to my voice and it intimidates at times....in short, I can ask you to pass the butter and somehow manage to insult your hearitage in the process...there have been many time I would have prefered a punch in the chops over feeling the need to touch the arm of some meek girl so I didn't frieghten her at work. As for the huggy crap at work...I better know you real well and like you..or you better be real hot with chocolates in hand.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
This is a hoot for the non-touchies....after being addressed by supervisors and a couple times canned over misunderstandings, I was told to be physically demonstrative when I speek w tih people. Especially those with whom I am unfamiliar. Apparently I have a "verbally assertive" tone to my voice and it intimidates at times....in short, I can ask you to pass the butter and somehow manage to insult your hearitage in the process...there have been many time I would have prefered a punch in the chops over feeling the need to touch the arm of some meek girl so I didn't frieghten her at work. As for the huggy crap at work...I better know you real well and like you..or you better be real hot with chocolates in hand.

So I'll show up with a bunch of M&M's in one hand and a space heater in the other.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:25:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Tell her she can come and touch me!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:04:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Really now

www.orlyowls.com/owls/old/yarly.jpg

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'm very much a Northerner.  I talk fast, and I don't talk to people I don't know, and I keep my "personal space" around me with other people.

Oh horse shit. I lived in Yankeeland for 2 years and you people don't have the slightest clue about personal space. I became convinced that every man was a homo and every woman was starved for attention. Every time I stood in line somewhere the next person back would have to crowd me. If there was just me and one other person that guy had to stand right next to me. There was no reason for it, and I have only experienced this in CT, NY, NJ, MA, and RI.

You people are flat fucking weird. Quit standing an inch from me.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:30:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm very much a Northerner.  I talk fast, and I don't talk to people I don't know, and I keep my "personal space" around me with other people.

Oh horse shit. I lived in Yankeeland for 2 years and you people don't have the slightest clue about personal space. I became convinced that every man was a homo and every woman was starved for attention. Every time I stood in line somewhere the next person back would have to crowd me. If there was just me and one other person that guy had to stand right next to me. There was no reason for it, and I have only experienced this in CT, NY, NJ, MA, and RI.

You people are flat fucking weird. Quit standing an inch from me.

I'm sorry...did I ASK for a personal attack against me?    FOAD yourself.  You don't know me, so don't assume to know that I'm not what I say.

ok?  Go back to GD ya toad.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:36:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I know what you mean. I was standing in line at the bank the other day and these two twin blondes, I guess they were about 22 years old and complete strangers, started rubbing my junk. I was like,"Excuse me?" and they were like, "Yas, ?" (they were swedish) and I was like, "rub faster, it's almost my turn at the cashier!"

People these days...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I know what you mean. I was standing in line at the bank the other day and these two twin blondes, I guess they were about 22 years old and complete strangers, started rubbing my junk. I was like,"Excuse me?" and they were like, "Yas, ?" (they were swedish) and I was like, "rub faster, it's almost my turn at the cashier!"

People these days...

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Every time i see your dang nick I keep reading it as "Orgygunman"
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks...was beginning to think I was the only perv here....

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah right, in my dreams...    
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:34:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Sp1 dissed me before I even showed up...the baby blues line was aimed right at me and she changed her mind......do we need to wake the boobies thread up again?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its NOT?!

Looking again...Oops.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:43:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm touchy ONLY with people I know well.
And Like.

<squeezes the stuffing outta Daisy>

There...Don'tcha feel better now???

NO!  GAR!  Ya squished me boobies!

argh.

<fluffing them back up>
Better?

Ya just KNOW the pervs are gonna be in here now!

Yer a mighty good Fluffer, PM.  You can fluff me anytime.

*falls over dead*   BOTD threads in Team, got NOTHIN' on you gals here, hahaha
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:46:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, you're in very good company....well, I may not be good company, but you're not alone
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:04:04 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

*falls over dead*   BOTD threads in Team, got NOTHIN' on you gals here, hahaha

Crap...he fell over dead before I could interrogate him on the owl thing.
WTF is up with the bug eyed bird pics?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:12:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:25:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Hey now, this IS the Women's Forum.  Settle down a bit and come on back when you have something not so bitter to say.  

"Moderator powers....ACTIVATE"

I love when she gets all rule-sy on us...almost makes me go fetal and mumble....
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:27:14 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey now, this IS the Women's Forum.  Settle down a bit and come on back when you have something not so bitter to say.  

I love when she gets all rule-sy on us...almost makes me go fetal and mumble....

honey, a martini glass does that to you ,too.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:36:49 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

honey, a martini glass does that to you ,too.

Hmph! It's not the glass, it's the stuff IN IT!!!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:50:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

No, I think it's not only the contents, but the glass itself, too.

Kinda like Pavolv's dogs.

LY, MI

<Donkey> Ya cut me deep Shreck...cut me deep<Donkey>.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Now she's talking about drooling and ....
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:51:14 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I'm touchy ONLY with people I know well.
And Like.

<squeezes the stuffing outta Daisy>

There...Don'tcha feel better now???

Maybe I should try coming around to arfcom more frequently........

Seriously, though.  WTF is wrong with you Northerners?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:53:39 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Grrrr. I hate touchers. If I don't know you then there's no reason in the world for you to touch me.
Hell, I don't let some people I know touch me either. This is MY space, stay out!

Can I get an AMEN!?

Girls that say that alot really don't like to be touched....

WHAT???!!!!!!!!

Hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:59:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Yeah, even in construction work we have touchers.  Guys that will come up and slap you on the back or shoulder.  One of which is a guy nobody can stand.  Everybody knows I don't like people getting in my face or touching me.  The first time he met me, he grabbed my shoulder.  I took him down to the ground with an arm bar reflexively.  I almost got fired, but nobody touches me anymore.  It turned out to be a prank that my coworkers used to haze him.  If they hadn't come out to management that it was a joke played on him and me, I would have been looking in the help wanted ads.

Since my only strike was used up, I have to find a way to get rid of the close talkers nonviolently.

IOW, I feel your pain.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:00:08 PM EDT
[#36]
It doesn't bother me, except under a couple conditions. I've had people come up to me in a parking lot to ask me something, which puts me in a real quick threat-assessment mode, and the other is when someone starts to hug me (which I normally don't mind), but we;re in public and I don't want them to feel my .45 and ask "What's that?"  Shhhhhhhhhhh

Waiting to meet D_C and and get my back scratched.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:52:17 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
It doesn't bother me, except under a couple conditions. I've had people come up to me in a parking lot to ask me something, which puts me in a real quick threat-assessment mode, and the other is when someone starts to hug me (which I normally don't mind), but we;re in public and I don't want them to feel my .45 and ask "What's that?"  Shhhhhhhhhhh

Waiting to meet D_C and and get my back scratched.  

I hear it makes you kick your left leg up and start scratching behind your ear.  Involuntary reaction..........

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#38]
I noticed I wasn't that way before I left for my tour in Iraq, but once I got back... I had a double arms length "circle" around me that I only let a few people into. It didn't last long, but I still keep that single arm interval unless I close it in myself. I don't like a whole lot of people around me I don't know. Trust is a BIG issue with me. I have people I've known for years, I still wouldn't hand them a pencil, let alone a pistol... but I have people that I would trust with my Wife's life in their hands...

Believe me... that takes a LOT. When I got married, I assumed responsibility for her safety. I don't let it go lightly.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#39]
I dated a girl that used to always lean on me... hold my arm.. and sit on my lap.. in public.

I didn't mind it that much.. I just always wondered why she was so openly affectionat.(sp)
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:55:09 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I dated a girl that used to always lean on me... hold my arm.. and sit on my lap.. in public.

I didn't mind it that much.. I just always wondered why she was so openly affectionat.(sp)

She may have been "marking territory"

I had a g/f that did that once in High School... needless to say, I had a girlfriend that did that.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:42:54 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She may have been "marking territory"

I had a g/f that did that once in High School... needless to say, I had a girlfriend that did that.

Didn't like it that much?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:05:41 AM EDT
[#42]
I found this design on cafe press....If I didn't love my kalishnakitty so damn much, I'd make this my avatar...but this cracks me up.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:29:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I found this design on cafe press....If I didn't love my kalishnakitty so damn much, I'd make this my avatar...but this cracks me up.

i1.tinypic.com/sfdu09.jpg

Got a link to that design?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:13:41 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i1.tinypic.com/sfdu09.jpg

Got a link to that design?

it's on cafepress.com

linky to kitty
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:26:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Is there a link to a pussy cat that's asking to be touched?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

only if you scratch my ears and rub my belly, Shane.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm...ummm...ummm...now I'm blushing and speechless.  Serves me right for asking the question.

Thanks Daisywench for the "heavenly" thought.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm...ummm...ummm...now I'm blushing and speechless.  Serves me right for asking the question.

While Shane is nightblind and in a daze, I'll step up and volunteer, daisy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:47:19 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool.  I like to be brushed, too.  I'm all shiny after a good brushing.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:05:41 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool.  I like to be brushed, too.  I'm all shiny after a good brushing.

Daisy,

As a faithfully married man, I must stand down in this topic, despite the fact that I am unrivalled at "scratching", "rubbing", and "brushing".  It pains me to leave you thus disappointed, but you are a strong woman and I'm sure you'll manage, somehow.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top