Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You know, I had something smart with some insight typed here, but the more I typed, the more I felt that it wouldn't do any good.  I'm a man, and my opinion, if not perfectly aligned with the current feminist movement leader's thoughts, would be slammed to the ground and I would be banned.  I deleted and posted this instead because I remembered something.  

Winning an arguement on the internet is like the special olympics.  Even if you win, you are still a retard.  Please don't think that I hate women, I don't.  I just hate the status quo.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:41:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Women who go for "bad boys" are just immature and / or emotionally maladjusted people.

All the healthy, well-adjusted women I've ever dated wanted a strong, smart, funny *good* guy.

So the moral of the astory is find a healthy mature woman and be happy.

Everyguy considers themselves to be a good guy.

Even some of the guys who would cheat on their girlfriends over and over again will complain on these forums, "she left me for a bad boy!  Why do nice guys never win?"
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:48:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I call

Right down to every man and woman's primal instinct is the desire to mate, it is nature.  When selecting a mate in nature the Alpha male is the one that is desired.  The Alpha male isn't neccessarily the biggest or the strongest, of anything.  Being an asshole or bad boy doesn't get you any further than being the nice guy or the dork.  What gets you there is exactly what it takes to get you to the top of the pack, that is Self Confidence, women deep down want a man, that is comfortable with himself and that can provide for himself and his family "the proverbial Alpha male so to speak".   Most Bad Boys have confidence and that is why most women are attracted to the "Bad Boy",  a nice guy can drive a woman wild if he is confident and comfortable with himself and doesn't try to hard.  Bad boys aren't the only ones who are the leaders of the pack the nice guy can be as well however in a more subtle way.  As a matter of fact, an ambitious, self-confident, comfortable nice guy will get farther than any bad boy could ever hope.  

And one more thing guys need to stop whining there is nothing worse out there that will annoy any new chick than a guy whining about how girls don't like the nice guys.  

Ohh and ladies sorry for the generalizations in your forum

+1
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:41:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I would read this thread, but I've found that hanging out in non-Western countries has pretty much eliminated my need to put any thought into this subject matter.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:06:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bad boys are exciting. Nice guys aren't.
Is it really any more complex than that?

Is that really an excuse to set themselves up for getting hurt?

Heck if I know. I try not to think deeply about what motivates women and why.  It just makes my head hurt.
Perfect case:
I've known a woman for about 8 years, who has been scared of guns to the point of being almost fanatic about it. If she had any political mind at all, she'd be a Brady Bunch member. I've been trying to get her to relax a bit from day one. She hasn't budged an inch.  A year or so ago, the ever lovely Sigziggy photographed me in the sitting position shooting my FAL. When my acquaintance saw it, she said that she found the visual intensely sexy, and so did her body.
I was suddenly the baddest of the bad, and she liked it, despite her total paralyzing terror of the SAME!
I guess women aren't supposed to make sense, ESPECIALLY to themselves.

I would like to hijack this thread and say that I want to see the pic of DF and the FAL.

DF pics?

Why, just ask, Ye shall receive.

DF and the FAL:

www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/DoubleFeeddeer.JPG

TRG

PS.  this one is my favorite "www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/DFbraces.JPG

DF WATCH OUT!!!!! The deer is BEHIND you!!!!  Sorry could not help myself
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:18:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top