Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 1:47:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/6/2006 7:26:07 PM EDT by SigSaurP228]
Here is what I know of the girls interests. We were talking last night, about first dates and such, about how dinner and a movie are so cliche and overdone. Long story short I asked her out, she accepted. I know the girl loves horses, and outdoors, sports, wants to go shooting (I am not taking a girl shooting on a first date), swimming, and other things. Anyways I am thinking of taking her horseback riding here Tell me what you ladies think? Also by going on a ride for a free bonus they do a bonfire, including a western shootout, and wagon ride. I haven't told her where we are going yet, so give me your thoughts I also have a backup plan if the weather doesn't permit. Let me hear your thoughts. Weather tomorrow is supposed to be 60 degrees and a 20% chance of rain
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:11:09 PM EDT
That looks like a lot of fun! Good Pick!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:23:56 PM EDT
Excellent idea! I went on a similar 3 hour sunset ride with hubby here in NV (Red Rock canyon). We both had a good time...overdue for another visit there.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:51:10 PM EDT
I agree good pick. Looks like alot of fun.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:09:27 PM EDT
I think you've done a great job. That doesn't sound run of the mill, and you've tailored it to something you both can enjoy.

Way to go! Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:11:39 PM EDT
Nich, are we talking about you-know-who, she whose name begins with "A" and ends with "n"?

If so, DUDE! DUUUUUDE!

YOU ARE DA MAN!

Regardless, that place is great. I used to drive by it all the time on my way to work when I worked in Gatlinburg. Nice outfit/operation they have there, the drive there is beautiful. Take 321 through Maryville, into Townswend, and then take a left on Wears Valley - it will be on your left. Very quiet, twisting drive that is pretty.

Then, on the way back, come back the same way, but take a detour up the Foothills Parkway and go up to Lookrock tower. Great views, lots of places to stop and view the park on one side, and the city and the lights on the other. Great sunsets, too.

BTW - it is up there, right around the corner from the tower, where I used to live.

www2.nature.nps.gov/air/webcams/parks/grsmcam/grsmlandmarks.cfm
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:29:46 PM EDT
Eric no this isn't Arwyn it is Cheyenne chick I have been talking to for a while very very similar to arwyn in a lot of aspects ohh except Cheyenne is a brunette and Arwyn in a blonde
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:37:26 PM EDT
You better buy that house soon, before you have way too many women who are going to be after your money $$
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:43:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 4:43:56 PM EDT by SigSaurP228]

Originally Posted By Greywolf2112:
You better buy that house soon, before you have way too many women who are going to be after your money $$

Mortgage broker =Monday.

I am a cheap bastard until I know what I want, and that includes with women I wouldn't ever consider something like this if I didn't really really like this girl, we have been on a couple of "free dates" but it is getting time to pull out all the stops.

Which means I may end up cooking as well.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:57:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SigSaurP228:

Mortgage broker =Monday.

I am a cheap bastard until I know what I want, and that includes with women I wouldn't ever consider something like this if I didn't really really like this girl, we have been on a couple of "free dates" but it is getting time to pull out all the stops.

Uh oh! Better make the insurance policy is up to date on the house, and the batteries are working in the smoke detectors. I DID leave a fire extinguisher in the kitchen, didn't I?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:15:25 PM EDT

Mortgage broker =Monday.

Uh oh! Better make the insurance policy is up to date on the house, and the batteries are working in the smoke detectors. I DID leave a fire extinguisher in the kitchen, didn't I?

Smoke detectors work Homeowners insurance paid in advance for one full year. If I cook I may even roll big and take the gun cleaning stuff off of the dining room table. To use it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:19:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:34:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/3/2006 11:34:27 PM EDT by SigSaurP228]
UPDATE

Date is over, she "accidently" left her Hairbrush in my truck and called me after i got home to ask me if I would, meet her tomorrow for dinner at her place so she could get it back. So I am thinking that it went really well.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:11:57 AM EDT
Nice. Glad you had a good time and hope dinner goes just as well.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:22:15 AM EDT
Did you ask her if there will be PIE on the menu?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:22:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:40:48 AM EDT
Great job! You did well, grasshopper!

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:38:04 AM EDT
Sounds like it went very well - congrats!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:25:33 PM EDT
Dinner Update

Went over to Cheyennes house tonight for dinner and DAMN can she cook, we spent and excellent couple of hours together,

The Menu

Roast
Green beans,
Carrots,
Baked potatos
It was obviously a dinner that took more than 15 minutes to make.

We watched a movie on the couch cuddled a little bit then I kissed her good night and went home.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:36:58 PM EDT
wuv

twu wuv

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:24:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:16:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By diabolical_chicken:
wuv

twu wuv

Mawwaige.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:55:33 AM EDT

wuv

twu wuv

sha enduwa foweva
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:57:01 AM EDT

Dinner Update

Went over to Cheyennes house tonight for dinner and DAMN can she cook, we spent and excellent couple of hours together,

The Menu

Roast
Green beans,
Carrots,
Baked potatos
It was obviously a dinner that took more than 15 minutes to make.

We watched a movie on the couch cuddled a little bit then I kissed her good night and went home.

heh heh. Cooking. The fine art that can look difficult and time consuming even when it's not.

Nice.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:13:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By daisywench:

heh heh. Cooking. The fine art that can look difficult and time consuming even when it's not.

Nice.

Shaddyup!!!!!
I've had people fooled for years!
What's wrong with you???!!

Sig, I think it's great that you APPRECIATE it...and that ya saw thru the old "I left something in your car" excuse!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:17:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SP1Grrl:

wuv

twu wuv

What was for dessert?

Cheesecake
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:17:58 AM EDT

wuv

twu wuv

Mawwaige.

Lets see Mawwaige or house? Eric you damned well know it will be along time before I consider going down that road again.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:48:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SP1Grrl:

wuv

twu wuv

What was for dessert?

Pie???

GR
Top Top